Taoyuans County's best opens Tonight:

Post your northern Taiwan events here! (Events in Taipei and Xinbei should be posted in the Taipei / Xinbei Events forum.)
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in northern Taiwan (but not Taipei/Xinbei). Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Re: Taoyuans County's best opens Tonight:

Postby tastybrain » 11 Mar 2010, 23:44

Is this place still open? I live in Zhongli and am looking for other places to go when I actually do go out. Could I get some scooter directions?
Forumosan avatar
tastybrain
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

Re: Taoyuans County's best opens Tonight:

Postby MJB » 12 Mar 2010, 01:28

[quote="tastybrain"]Is this place still open? I live in Zhongli and am looking for other places to go when I actually do go out. Could I get some scooter directions?[/quote]

Sadly, Azuls R&B closed down quite a while back, which is a shame as it was a premier place to hang out. The rather out of the way location made it too difficult for those without transportation to make the journey out there. Everyone who made the effort though, was well rewarded.

Your best bet are the downtown bar scenes like the River pub, etc...
MJB
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

6 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Northern Taiwan Events