Football? Go-Karting? Taichung?

Post your Taichung and central Taiwan events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Taichung and central Taiwan. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Football? Go-Karting? Taichung?

Postby darren13 » 12 May 2010, 03:40

Hello -

Footie -

Just had a quick search for football or go karting in Taichung, but no result ;-(

Any of you got any tips for footie (whether it's 6-aside / 11-aside / kickabouts / tournaments) in the Taichung area?

I'll probably be busting to kick a ball within a few weeks of being here!

Also - go-karting

Anyone here ever get together to thrash out a few laps near Taichung?

Would be a shame if I had to trek to Taipei, so if you know of anything along these lines happening near Taichung, that would be great ;-)

Thanks,
Darren.
Unfortunately, the national flag of Wales does not seem to be available to choose on my profile....

My Business: MangoPublic Web, SEO, CMS (Wordpress), Mobile Ready Web Design Taiwan

Football (Soccer)- Taichung Football

Touch Rugby - Taichung Touch Rugby
darren13
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Football? Go-Karting? Taichung?

Postby Bolo » 20 May 2010, 14:22

Are there Go-Karts in Taipei? That would seriously kick ass.
Bolo
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

Re: Football? Go-Karting? Taichung?

Postby darren13 » 20 May 2010, 14:44

Not sure about Taipei - I know there's a track near/in Fengyuan / Taichung as I went there last year while on holiday.
Unfortunately, the national flag of Wales does not seem to be available to choose on my profile....

My Business: MangoPublic Web, SEO, CMS (Wordpress), Mobile Ready Web Design Taiwan

Football (Soccer)- Taichung Football

Touch Rugby - Taichung Touch Rugby
darren13
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taichung & Central Taiwan Events