Free Improv Comedy Show for Kids, Dec. 11th (Taichung)

Post your Taichung and central Taiwan events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Taichung and central Taiwan. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Free Improv Comedy Show for Kids, Dec. 11th (Taichung)

Postby JoHo » 28 Nov 2010, 00:51

Taichung Improv presents: Improv Comedy for Kids!

For this very special show we’ll make every kid’s imagination come to life!

Tailor made for young kids age 5-12 (Whole family welcome!)

Improv comedy uses audience suggestions and participation to create fun, high-energy and highly imaginative scenes on stage.

Fairy tales, cartoons, books, movies or whatever the suggestion might be we’ll do it and everyone will have the best time ever!

Place: Stock 20 Theater (By Taichung train station – back entrance on Fuxing Rd)
401 台中市復興路四段37巷6-1號

Date: December 11th, 2010

Time: 14:00-15:00

Free admission

For more info: taichungimprov@gmail.com
or call Josh 091212 9654
JoHo
38 Posts? I'm a bimbo, baby!

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Free Improv Comedy Show for Kids (Taichung)

Postby ThreadKiller » 28 Nov 2010, 01:01

Not being in Taichung and not having kids, I won't be there - but I imagine it will be a helluva lot of fun.

Best of luck with the show JoHo.

Nice website by the way.
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." (Melvin Udall)

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." (Denis Diderot)

"I believe there's nothing we can know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for people." (Katharine Hepburn)
Forumosan avatar
ThreadKiller
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

99 Recommends(s)
46 Recognized(s)

Postby JoHo » 28 Nov 2010, 01:50

Thanks! We do have a show that very same night for the grownups.....
JoHo

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby Puppet » 01 Dec 2010, 00:23

ThreadKiller wrote:Not being in Taichung and not having kids, I won't be there - but I imagine it will be a helluva lot of fun.

Best of luck with the show JoHo.

Nice website by the way.

Thanks for the website compliment. Check it for updates in about a week.
Forumosan avatar
Puppet
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

60 Recommends(s)
32 Recognized(s)

Re: Free Improv Comedy Show for Kids, Dec. 11th (Taichung)

Postby JoHo » 14 Dec 2010, 19:51

A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped spread the word, participated and attended. We had over a 100 kids with their families and all had a great time. I don't know who enjoyed it more, us or the kids!
JoHo

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taichung & Central Taiwan Events