Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Kaohsiung International Food Festival

Post your upcoming Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Kaohsiung International Food Festival

Postby housecat » 08 Jun 2012, 18:38

This July 14-15 there will be an International Food Festival in Kaohsiung, held at the Dream Mall. The point of the festival is to showcase the variety of foods on offer here in Kaohsiung city.

I may participate in this. If I do, I'll be the only participant, I think, who doesn't own/run a restaurant!

Anyway, the deadline for signing up is this Sunday, June 10, 2011. If you'r interested in more information, please contact me via PM. I can forward the Vendor Application to you.

If you don't have a restaurant, and if you're in Kaohsiung, just come and visit. There are supposed to be many different kinds of foods on offer, and maybe you can even sample a little Housecat specialty.
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)

ORIGINAL POSTER
96 Recommends(s)
115 Recognized(s)

Re: Kaohsiung International Food Festival

Postby housecat » 16 Jun 2012, 08:20

Looks like this is a go for me. See you there!
Forumosan avatar
housecat

ORIGINAL POSTER
96 Recommends(s)
115 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Events