Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Salsa Festival in Kending 19-20 Jun 09

Post your upcoming Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Salsa Festival in Kending 19-20 Jun 09

Postby tango42 » 21 May 2009, 01:21

I am not at all connected to this event, and am not advertising. But I heard about it and hope someone will post more information...
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tango42
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
6 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Re: Salsa Festival in Kending 19-20 Jun 09

Postby tommy525 » 21 May 2009, 04:31

tango42 wrote:I am not at all connected to this event, and am not advertising. But I heard about it and hope someone will post more information...

Course not , its Salsa not Tango (sorry couldnt resist) :)
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

586 Recommends(s)
369 Recognized(s)

Postby ISLAND JAM » 21 May 2009, 22:30

yeah need more infos about that fest
ISLAND JAM
Forumosan avatar
ISLAND JAM
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

Postby Stray Dog » 21 May 2009, 22:44

Is it a festival? Or just a few salsa parties in beach bars? That's how it was a couple of years back, anyway.
SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE WHEN SERVICING, SOURCING, REPAIRING, OR BUYING A CAR THROUGH AUTOCHECKERS!

I'm NOT SO ACTIVE HERE ANY MORE. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH AN ANIMAL RESCUE OR DOG-BEHAVIOUR ISSUE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT s e a n i m a l s @ g m a i l . c o m OR CALL 0920 620 109. THANKS!

Want to learn how the dog whisperer does his magic? Learn the simple but highly effective tricks to bringing about positive change in your dog: http://seanimals.blogspot.com/

"I will be quoted in someone's signature, even if I have to do it myself!"—Stray Dog
Forumosan avatar
Stray Dog
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

3 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Events