Registration has begun for Taiwan's first-ever 48 Hour Film Project! This global filmmaking event now takes place in over 90 cities around the world. Best films from each city compete for a chance to be screened at The Cannes Film Festival's "Short Film Corner"! That's right, The Cannes Film Festival!!
The 48HFP is your chance to test your creative skills in a fun and challenging way! Participants are given a film genre, a prop, a line of dialogue and a character's name and occupation. They are then asked to make a seven-minute film within the time limit. All the assigned elements must be present in the completed film.
1) Get a bunch of friends together and form a team.
2) Register your team at https://www.48hourfilm.com/registration/?cityid=138 (English)
or https://www.48hourfilm.com/registration ... cityid=138 (Chinese)
3) Attend the kickoff meeting to get your assigned film elements.
4) Stock up on coffee and energy drinks.
5) Make a film within 48 hours!
For more information, visit http://www.48hourfilm.com/kaohsiung/
Registration has already started, and runs until May 25th. The dates of the actual competition are May 27th at 7:00 PM til May 29th at 7:00 PM.
Be a part of this auspicious event: Taiwan's first-ever 48 Hour Film Project!