FristBike demo event 23/04/11 @Heti Park

Post your upcoming Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan events here!
Forum rules
This forum is for the listing, promotion, and discussion of the specifics of events in Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan. Please include a date in your title (e.g. 3/25) and - in the post - an address in English if possible. If you are providing the information in the form of an online photograph/flyer/poster, it is also advisable to provide the essential details in text as well, so as to facilitate ease of cut-and-paste.

As we wish to encourage people to post their events here, negative commentary isn't welcome in the Events forums. You are, however, more than welcome to post the same debate-encouraging negative criticism of bands, artists, etc. in the Arts & Entertainment or other appropriate forums.

Please PM the Moderators or Admin if you have any concerns or queries.

Re: FristBike demo event 23/04/11 @Heti Park

Postby sandman » 22 Apr 2011, 14:16

Yeah! The Street Green is supposed to arrive tomorrow! I do hope it does -- the half-caste is about jumping out of his pants about his new "scootabike!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, yeah, I'm absolutely crap at keeping secrets. :oops:
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 25 Apr 2011, 13:52

So it arrived. In perfect condition. What a lovely design! And the kid LOOOOVES it! He complained at first that it's "too big", but he can put his feet flat on the ground on each side while seated, so it's not too big at all. He's had around a couple of hours on it and can scoot around quite happily, although he hasn't "got" the coasting part just yet. It'll come, though. THing is, he won't sleep without it, so I have to hang it on the outside of his cot. Went in last night and he was sound asleep, with his hand out through the bars, gripping the tyre in a death grip. Too funny!
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby elektronisk » 25 Apr 2011, 14:20

sandman wrote:So it arrived. In perfect condition. What a lovely design! And the kid LOOOOVES it! He complained at first that it's "too big", but he can put his feet flat on the ground on each side while seated, so it's not too big at all. He's had around a couple of hours on it and can scoot around quite happily, although he hasn't "got" the coasting part just yet. It'll come, though. THing is, he won't sleep without it, so I have to hang it on the outside of his cot. Went in last night and he was sound asleep, with his hand out through the bars, gripping the tyre in a death grip. Too funny!

Classic post. :bravo:
"We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy." - Her

There is a truth and it's on our side,
Dawn is coming , open your eyes - José González

Make love your goal, not your gaol.
A wise man can learn more from himself than he could learn from anyone else, if only he seeks and listens.
Afar isn't as bad as it sounds, it is the longevity of it that hurts.
Smile and make others feel happy today.
Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest.
Forumosan avatar
elektronisk
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

61 Recommends(s)
35 Recognized(s)

Postby citizen k » 25 Apr 2011, 15:16

That's a pretty darn good testimonial! If I were vmajor, I'd ask to use it.
citizen k
"Drinks for the House!"

4 Recommends(s)
15 Recognized(s)

Postby vmajor » 26 Apr 2011, 19:52

hahaha...awesome indeed! Can I use it? :D

EDIT: forgot to add...the way my daughter got the coasting part was by me showing her a video of another kid coasting. She then picked it up immediately. My younger son then saw his sister and started coasting soon after. So, just show him what is possible and stand back...

V.
vmajor
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
2 Recommends(s)
8 Recognized(s)

FristBike demo event 25/06/11 @Heti Park

Postby vmajor » 22 Jun 2011, 16:55

Just a heads up that we are holding another demo event this Saturday 25th of June at the same place.
vmajor
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
2 Recommends(s)
8 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Events