Panchos

Moderators: citizen k, elektronisk

Postby Eros » 12 Dec 2007, 20:25

Indiana wrote:My husband and I ate there a year ago when we were back in Taiwan for a wedding. The woman who was making the food had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth the whole time and had dirty fingernails (never mind the fact that she wasn't wearing any gloves). Needless to say, I lost my appetite. :s

I know which woman you are talking about. I was served by her once and felt the same way. All the times before that incident I never had a problem with the cleanliness of the cooks and after that time if I saw her cooking I just kept on riding. However, it wasn't long after when that place closed down in favour of The Villa.
Eh? What's the point?
Forumosan avatar
Eros
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby Indiana » 13 Dec 2007, 10:38

I had a burrito there for the first time when they had a small stand in Kending. It tasted authentic and was made by the owner, I have forgotten his name now. But when I ordered the same thing in Kaohsiung (when the cook was smoking), I thought it tasted like shite. It was like they added sugar to the meat or something. It didn't taste right...maybe the cook had dropped some ash in it or something. :lol:
Forumosan avatar
Indiana
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

4 Recommends(s)
37 Recognized(s)

Re: Panchos

Postby leexbaby » 12 Feb 2009, 13:27

Woah..i just went there once during Christmas, lucky there was cook or woman smoking serving us .. :eek:

Even though they scrwed up the tortillas and the beans was a little bit sweet, I really loved it and it's cheap compared to the other restaurants.

Boy, I miss Mexican food...
leexbaby
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Previous

x

Return to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs