Panchos

Moderators: citizen k, elektronisk

Postby Eros » 12 Dec 2007, 20:25

Indiana wrote:My husband and I ate there a year ago when we were back in Taiwan for a wedding. The woman who was making the food had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth the whole time and had dirty fingernails (never mind the fact that she wasn't wearing any gloves). Needless to say, I lost my appetite. :s

I know which woman you are talking about. I was served by her once and felt the same way. All the times before that incident I never had a problem with the cleanliness of the cooks and after that time if I saw her cooking I just kept on riding. However, it wasn't long after when that place closed down in favour of The Villa.
Eh? What's the point?
Forumosan avatar
Eros
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby Indiana » 13 Dec 2007, 10:38

I had a burrito there for the first time when they had a small stand in Kending. It tasted authentic and was made by the owner, I have forgotten his name now. But when I ordered the same thing in Kaohsiung (when the cook was smoking), I thought it tasted like shite. It was like they added sugar to the meat or something. It didn't taste right...maybe the cook had dropped some ash in it or something. :lol:
Forumosan avatar
Indiana
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

5 Recommends(s)
39 Recognized(s)

Re: Panchos

Postby leexbaby » 12 Feb 2009, 13:27

Woah..i just went there once during Christmas, lucky there was cook or woman smoking serving us .. :eek:

Even though they scrwed up the tortillas and the beans was a little bit sweet, I really loved it and it's cheap compared to the other restaurants.

Boy, I miss Mexican food...
leexbaby
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs