Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Kaohsiung: Alice's Pub on Wufu Rd

Moderators: citizen k, elektronisk

Kaohsiung: Alice's Pub on Wufu Rd

Postby sunshine777 » 27 Oct 2002, 19:49

I recently passed by this Pub. It displayed a advertising that they play Miami Bass, Booty and House every 2nd Friday and Saturday!

Has anyone been to this place? How about shakin' butts?
sunshine777

ORIGINAL POSTER

booty shake in alice's on wufu 4th

Postby michelle » 07 Nov 2002, 18:37

I've been there for that booty shakin DJ coffee or what's his name. it was fun till the stripper decided to do her stuff - entirely unexpected. ...she even lapdanced on me (I'm a girl). but cool.

depends what you look for. i also know someone who might like catching up on some rusty german if you please.... :)
michelle

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs