The Galley Pub in Zuoying - live music and sport

Moderators: elektronisk, citizen k

The Galley Pub in Zuoying - live music and sport

Postby isolis » 24 May 2008, 19:38

Hi all,

I just found a great Burrito place at the Galley pub in Zuoying. Beats Smokey's Burrito, for me anyhow.
They've also got live music and yahOOOOOOOOOO! live sports on a big screen! Most, if not all the details are on their website:

http://www.thegalley.com.tw
Are you looking for a webhost that provides the best in reliability and security?
http://www.kiosk-domain-hosting.com
isolis
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby cfimages » 24 May 2008, 20:28

Just curious - did you find it, or do you own it? It's okay to own a place and start a thread about it telling everyone what you offer, but people can and do get annoyed when someone "pretends" to discover a new place.

If you did discover it, then sorry for doubting you. If you own it or are affiliated with it, say so up front.

Good luck.
Forumosan avatar
cfimages
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)

219 Recommends(s)
215 Recognized(s)

Postby isolis » 24 May 2008, 21:19

Hi Craig,

no I don't own the place. I simply made their website for them and rate their burritos. I don't quite see any need to declare my association with them in this case and these exact same details were passed to admin when I joined the forum and consequently accepted as a member, but there you have it anyway.

Oh, by the way, don't forget to try the burritos if you're in town. I'd swear the chef was Mexican!(but I think he's actually Taiwanese)

Let me know if you find better!
Are you looking for a webhost that provides the best in reliability and security?
http://www.kiosk-domain-hosting.com
isolis

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby cfimages » 25 May 2008, 08:27

isolis wrote:Hi Craig,

no I don't own the place. I simply made their website for them and rate their burritos. I don't quite see any need to declare my association with them in this case and these exact same details were passed to admin when I joined the forum and consequently accepted as a member, but there you have it anyway.

Oh, by the way, don't forget to try the burritos if you're in town. I'd swear the chef was Mexican!(but I think he's actually Taiwanese)

Let me know if you find better!

Ok cool. I'll give them a try next time I'm down that way.
Forumosan avatar
cfimages

219 Recommends(s)
215 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Kaohsiung & Southern Taiwan Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs