Adopt Dingo - young mixed breed dog

Please post your messages regarding Animal Rescues, Emergencies, & Adoptions here.

Adopt Dingo - young mixed breed dog

Postby havilina » 20 Jul 2011, 16:16

Dingo is a one year old medium-sized mix-breed dog. Maybe part Shiba Inu. He is friendly and playful. He loves playing with other dogs and toys. He is also very smart. He knows the following commands in Chinese: sit, shake and down. He can also identify his 2 favorite toys: ball (in Chinese) and Mickey Mouse (in English). He has also learned a cool tennis ball trick.

He jumped into the taxi when my dog and I (and friends) left Dajia River Park. I did not have the heart to push him out of the cab so now I am trying to find a home for him.

He has been desexed and vaccinated. If you would like a loving and fun-loving companion, this is the dog for you.
Please e-mail me at natasha4carr@live.com or phone me 0930590451 if you would like to meet Dingo.

Here is a video clip of Dingo playing with Nika. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59174326@N04/6253855281/
And here you can see Dingo knows sit and shake: [URL=http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/pomegranade/?action=view&current=P1070194.mp4]

Dingo是一歲的中型公土狗,可能有混到柴犬,牠友善又愛玩,喜歡和其他的狗玩耍也愛玩玩具,我和我的狗離開大佳河濱公園時,牠跳上我的計程車,我不忍心把牠推下車因此帶牠回家
現在我要替牠找一個家,牠已經結紮也打過預防針,若你想養一隻討喜又愛玩的狗,請用電子郵件和我聯絡 natasha4carr@live.com 或是打手機0930590451,
說中文者請打給Shatchie Chen: 0913687855
havilina
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Adopt Dingo

Postby havilina » 22 Aug 2011, 20:48

Dingo is a one year old small-medium sized mix-breed dog, about 13kg, maybe part Shiba Inu. He is friendly and playful. He loves playing with other dogs and toys. He jumped into the taxi when my dog and I (and friends) left Dajia River Park. I did not have the heart to push him out of the cab so now I am trying to find a home for him. He has been desexed and vaccinated. If you would like a loving and fun-loving companion, this is the dog for you.
Please e-mail me at natasha4carr@live.com or phone me 0930590451 if you would like to meet Dingo.
havilina

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Adopt Dingo

Postby havilina » 01 Nov 2011, 13:42

havilina

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Adopt Dingo - young mixed breed dog

Postby havilina » 23 Mar 2012, 00:17

bump
havilina

ORIGINAL POSTER

Return to Rescues, Adoptions, & Animal Emergencies