ADOPTED: Haruki (3-month old pup) needs a home

Please post your messages regarding Animal Rescues, Emergencies, & Adoptions here.

ADOPTED: Haruki (3-month old pup) needs a home

Postby havilina » 20 Nov 2011, 18:51

Bedtime

Bathtime

Hi there

My name is Haruki. I am a 3-month old male puppy. A few weeks ago, I was picked up on the street and taken to a government shelter. There were hundreds of other dogs and pups but no one stays there for a long time. I was told that I only have 12 days until doomsday. It sounded very scary. One by one my kennel mates disappeared - never to be seen by again. I was told that the lucky ones get adopted by wonderful families and others get euthanized on Fridays. That is a very big word and I am not sure what that means. But, I guess I was one of the lucky ones because life is pretty good right now. You see, someone took me out of that place and took me to see a doctor (who gave me some yucky meds) and now I am healthy and waiting for my forever home. My foster mom says I am a wonderful puppy: I like other dogs, children and cats. Foster mom says she hopes to find the most wonderful forever home for me because there are many other puppies and older dogs who also need a chance to find a happy home. So, if you would like to meet me and make me part of your life forever, please contact my foster mom.

natasha4carr@live.com

Here you can see Haruki play with Nika in his foster home: http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu17 ... 070299.mp4

More photos and updates of Haruki on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 395&type=3
havilina
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Haruki (3-month old pup) needs a home

Postby havilina » 02 Jan 2012, 22:33

bump
havilina

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Rescues, Adoptions, & Animal Emergencies