Flying to Vancouver? Help reunite a family!

Please post your messages regarding Animal Rescues, Emergencies, & Adoptions here.

Flying to Vancouver? Help reunite a family!

Postby Ex Animo » 27 Dec 2011, 10:35

Hi, all.

A Taiwanese friend has recently moved to Canada with her husband and kids and is now waiting for the rest of her family to join her: her dog, Didi, and her cats, Boober and Dada.

We're looking for anyone flying to Vancouver very soon who would be kind enough to let the furry family fly with them. You need to do very little other than meet us at the airport 30 minutes earlier than normal. We take care of all the paperwork, expenses, and running around. You just need to collect the animals (in their crates) near the baggage carousel on arrival and wheel them through to their extremely grateful and loving family.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you can help, either by PM or by the contact info in my signature below. We just need a couple of days' notice.

Thank you, and happy holidays!

Seán
sean@thesanctuarytaiwan.org / 0920 620109

Call me for emergency animal rescue; any time of day or night is fine for real emergencies
Forumosan avatar
Ex Animo
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER
24 Recommends(s)
40 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Rescues, Adoptions, & Animal Emergencies