Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Please post your messages regarding Animal Rescues, Emergencies, & Adoptions here.

Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Mazer » 29 May 2012, 12:41

Ender is a loving dog who was rescued a few years ago, but now needs to find a new home. It's breaking my heart as he's an amazing dog, but my circumstances are changing and I just can't keep him anymore.

Ender is house-trained and he likes to go for walks. After that, he's happy to curl up at the bosses' feet. He rarely makes a noise and is about as obedient as you can expect a dog to be! He's great with people and loves other animals - he's very sociable and is happiest when he's got company.

Ender is a great dog and will make a wonderful companion. I'd really love for him to go to a good home where he'll get all the love he deserves. He's very affectionate and gives love straight back.

If you're interested, please drop me a line. I can be contacted via cellphone (0930506752) email: coinoperatedwriter@hotmail.com, or send me a message here on Forumosa.

Jez

Mazer
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Ex Animo » 29 May 2012, 18:04

Sounds like a great dog. You sure you can't keep him?
sean@thesanctuarytaiwan.org / 0920 620109

Call me for emergency animal rescue; any time of day or night is fine for real emergencies
Forumosan avatar
Ex Animo
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

24 Recommends(s)
40 Recognized(s)

Re: Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Mazer » 29 May 2012, 22:06

I wish I could! It really is killing me, but I can't keep him.

If you know of anyone who can give him a good home, please let me know. He's lovable and loving, and I'd get some comfort knowing that someone's making him a happy dog.
Mazer

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Rescues, Adoptions, & Animal Emergencies