Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Please post your messages regarding Animal Rescues, Emergencies, & Adoptions here.

Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Mazer » 29 May 2012, 12:41

Ender is a loving dog who was rescued a few years ago, but now needs to find a new home. It's breaking my heart as he's an amazing dog, but my circumstances are changing and I just can't keep him anymore.

Ender is house-trained and he likes to go for walks. After that, he's happy to curl up at the bosses' feet. He rarely makes a noise and is about as obedient as you can expect a dog to be! He's great with people and loves other animals - he's very sociable and is happiest when he's got company.

Ender is a great dog and will make a wonderful companion. I'd really love for him to go to a good home where he'll get all the love he deserves. He's very affectionate and gives love straight back.

If you're interested, please drop me a line. I can be contacted via cellphone (0930506752) email: coinoperatedwriter@hotmail.com, or send me a message here on Forumosa.

Jez

Mazer
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Ex Animo » 29 May 2012, 18:04

Sounds like a great dog. You sure you can't keep him?
sean@thesanctuarytaiwan.org / 0920 620109

Call me for emergency animal rescue; any time of day or night is fine for real emergencies
Forumosan avatar
Ex Animo
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

24 Recommends(s)
40 Recognized(s)

Re: Fantastic Tuguo in Khh

Postby Mazer » 29 May 2012, 22:06

I wish I could! It really is killing me, but I can't keep him.

If you know of anyone who can give him a good home, please let me know. He's lovable and loving, and I'd get some comfort knowing that someone's making him a happy dog.
Mazer

ORIGINAL POSTER

x

Return to Rescues, Adoptions, & Animal Emergencies