Can I change my username?

Let us know what you think about Forumosafieds. Questions, problems and new ideas are all welcome.

Can I change my username?

Postby Ex Animo » 12 May 2012, 11:39

Is it possible to change my username to Ex Animo? If so, how do I go about it? Thanks!
sean@thesanctuarytaiwan.org / 0920 620109

Call me for emergency animal rescue; any time of day or night is fine for real emergencies
Forumosan avatar
Ex Animo
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER
24 Recommends(s)
40 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 25 Mar 1999

Re: Can I change my username?

Postby jimipresley » 12 May 2012, 12:03

Send Goose Egg a PM. He's the one you need to talk to. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=352
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1020 Recommends(s)
385 Recognized(s)

Re: Can I change my username?

Postby Ex Animo » 12 May 2012, 12:12

Thank you. Will do tonight.
sean@thesanctuarytaiwan.org / 0920 620109

Call me for emergency animal rescue; any time of day or night is fine for real emergencies
Forumosan avatar
Ex Animo

ORIGINAL POSTER
24 Recommends(s)
40 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 25 Mar 1999

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosafieds Feedback