Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

http://forumosafieds.com/

Let us know what you think about Forumosafieds. Questions, problems and new ideas are all welcome.

Postby Matchstick_man » 28 Jun 2006, 13:14

Teaching Agents and Teaching are currently switched around from where they should be.
Matchstick_man
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)

Postby goose egg » 28 Jun 2006, 16:02

Matchstick_man wrote:Teaching Agents and Teaching are currently switched around from where they should be.
What do you mean by "switched around"? The ads that belong in Teaching are in Agents and the Ad in Agents belongs in Teaching?

"When life is meaningless, life is cheap"
- finley
Image Filipinos sa Taiwan LinkedIn Group
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

In Taiwan since: 09 Sep 1992

Postby goose egg » 28 Jun 2006, 16:04

irishstu wrote:
Goose Egg wrote:How would you improve it - add "general" categories below each one Top Level category? That seems redundant

That's exactly what I would do, and I would make the category title unclickable in that view.

I'll try this out.
Cheers

- finley
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

Postby Matchstick_man » 28 Jun 2006, 17:56

Goose Egg wrote:
Matchstick_man wrote:Teaching Agents and Teaching are currently switched around from where they should be.
What do you mean by "switched around"? The ads that belong in Teaching are in Agents and the Ad in Agents belongs in Teaching?
Yes. That's exactly what I mean.
Matchstick_man

Postby goose egg » 29 Jun 2006, 09:22

Matchstick_man wrote:
Goose Egg wrote:
Yes. That's exactly what I mean.

OH, well now I'm really confused - because the ads in "Teaching" seem to be ads for teachers and the ad in "Agents" is an ad from an agent

What am I missing?

- finley
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

Postby Matchstick_man » 29 Jun 2006, 09:54

If I click on Teaching under jobs in the Forumosafied section of this page it takes me here and Teaching Agents takes me here

It's really no big thing as it's easy to work out which is which after clicking on both.
Matchstick_man

Postby goose egg » 29 Jun 2006, 10:19

Matchstick_man wrote:If I click on Teaching under jobs in the Forumosafied section of this page...

You are talking about the Sitemap in the Forums! I am sorry - I completely misunderstood you

Thank you for pointing this out - I'll fix this right away

g.

- finley
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

Postby Mucha Man » 29 Jun 2006, 12:52

Goose Egg wrote:
Matchstick_man wrote:If I click on Teaching under jobs in the Forumosafied section of this page...

You are talking about the Sitemap in the Forums! I am sorry - I completely misunderstood you

Thank you for pointing this out - I'll fix this right away

g.

And my problem? :help:
Mucha Man
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby goose egg » 29 Jun 2006, 13:23

I haven't forgotten about this - in fact, I am doing something about it
dablindfrog wrote:
Muzha Man wrote:More problems. After filling in all my apartment info I was asked to select a category. No problem. Then I am directed to a paypal account. WTF? I am not filling in all this stuff. Are the ads free or not. Supposedly we get free credit but still have to jump through all the paypal hoops? I don't get what is going on. This is the third time I have tried to post an ad. This is my second wasted lunch hour and still no ad. So, it's back to tealit. :roll:

apparently there's a bug,it's in a thread somewhere,I think gus will fill you in,but when i tried I just had to reload the page,can't remember exactly,but it did ruin a lot of my time too :(

I am in the midst of re-organizing the forms and inputs. But dablindfrog is right - just reload the page and you are all set. And you only have to do this the very first time you post an ad with your Forumosa ID. After that first attempt, this problem shouldn't appear anymore.

- finley
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Return to Forumosafieds Feedback