Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

New Taiwanted.com now active!

Let us know what you think about Forumosafieds. Questions, problems and new ideas are all welcome.

Re: New Taiwanted.com now active!

Postby maoman » 21 Jan 2009, 21:52

tom1807 wrote:
Maoman wrote:
tom1807 wrote:Same here. Tried to register, but takes me to Forumosa Page.
Kind of stucked ;)

Edit: Sorr, haven't seen there is already a thread with this problem

Try it now. I updated your acct. info, so it should work, but in case it doesn't, let me know...

Nope, somehow doesn't want also. Tells me username/password is wrong, which can't be
:s

Thanks for getting back to me, Tom. I'm going to take another look tonight - right now I'm just leaving the office. Taiwanted's new software platform is still in beta, so there are kinks to be ironed out. Stay tuned.
maoman

Postby pacman » 03 Feb 2009, 00:24

could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,
when using Firefox3. redirects me back to the forum.

had to use ie7.
pacman
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby XinBiDe » 04 Feb 2009, 00:11

I really don't like the new Taiwanted. It's too bright and difficult to navigate. Seems less people have been using it since the change too. Under "Teaching Jobs", the last thing anyone posted was on the 6th of January, about a month ago now.

Am I alone on this?
XinBiDe
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

Postby John » 07 Feb 2009, 17:37

The 'other jobs available' problem with the part time/full time pull down menu has still not been fixed.

It appears you changed a working system, created problems, and then dumped it in a corner and forgot about it.
John
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

In Taiwan since: 08 Nov 1999

Postby XinBiDe » 10 Feb 2009, 00:13

Yeah I don't want to be a jerk, but I liked the old Taiwanted better... Plus it looked nicer. The new one is... hard to see.
XinBiDe

Postby smithsgj » 10 Feb 2009, 17:44

pacman wrote:could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,

had to use ie7.

Can't register using IE. Same problem. Not clear whether we are supposed to be registering a new name or using forumosa name.

I will post my job ad on Living in Taiwan. Maybe the moderator can mone it to Taiwanted for me?
smithsgj
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

Postby maoman » 10 Feb 2009, 17:47

smithsgj wrote:
pacman wrote:could not sign up (register) a new name for taiwanted,

had to use ie7.

Can't register using IE. Same problem. Not clear whether we are supposed to be registering a new name or using forumosa name.

I will post my job ad on Living in Taiwan. Maybe the moderator can mone it to Taiwanted for me?

Log in with your forumosa user name and password. If you have any problems, let me know.
maoman

Postby Morgan205 » 15 Feb 2009, 10:36

There should be an option to browse all the "For Sale Items" together. Every other classified site I use has that function and I quite prefer it.
Morgan205
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

Postby justletmeread » 17 Feb 2009, 23:59

I haven't been able to log in on Taiwanted. It says I don't exist, but all registration links takes me to Forumosa where I, thankfully, exist. I have a lovely apartment in Danshui that I would like to sublet before I leave the country.

Help.
justletmeread

Postby justletmeread » 18 Feb 2009, 00:02

justletmeread wrote:I haven't been able to log in on Taiwanted. It says I don't exist, but all registration links takes me to Forumosa where I, thankfully, exist. I have a lovely apartment in Danshui that I would like to sublet before I leave the country.

Help.

Same results with Firefox and Safari
justletmeread

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Return to Forumosafieds Feedback