Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

Taiwanted is back in Forumosa!

Let us know what you think about Forumosafieds. Questions, problems and new ideas are all welcome.

Taiwanted is back in Forumosa!

Postby maoman » 27 Feb 2011, 10:40

cfimages wrote:
dashgalaxy86 wrote:What exactly is going on with Taiwanted right now? There appear to be no ads posted whatsoever, but the site is up.

I posted an ad on it a few days ago. Everything worked fine. A buyer saw it, called me and we concluded the deal. I went back in and edited the post to state that it had been sold. It all worked smoothly.
Dashgalaxy was referring to the website, www.Taiwanted.com, not the stopgap solution we've embedded in the forums.
maoman

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Re: Taiwanted is back in Forumosa!

Postby dashgalaxy86 » 27 Feb 2011, 11:54

Thanks maoman, I deeply look forward to Taiwanted's glorious return. It's been out of commission for a while now. Any idea when it'll be back up??

cfiages: you said that already. Please read maoman's latest post in this thread, directly above yours, for more clarification.
dashgalaxy86
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby cfimages » 27 Feb 2011, 12:05

Huh? I only posted once in this thread but for some reason it's appeared twice.
cfimages
Forumosa's Finest
Forumosa's Finest

In Taiwan since: 0- 0-2003

Postby dashgalaxy86 » 02 Mar 2011, 17:19

cfimages wrote:Huh? I only posted once in this thread but for some reason it's appeared twice.

That has happened a lot recently.
dashgalaxy86

Postby irishstu » 03 Mar 2011, 09:25

cfimages wrote:Huh? I only posted once in this thread but for some reason it's appeared twice.

You can say THAT again!

No, wait....
"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar."

DIY guitar projects
irishstu
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)

Postby cranky laowai » 29 Mar 2011, 16:00

The top banner in the Taiwanted forums says "phpbb" rather than Forumosa.com.
cranky laowai
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)

Postby goose egg » 29 Mar 2011, 16:12

cranky laowai wrote:The top banner in the Taiwanted forums says "phpbb" rather than Forumosa.com.

Got it. Thanks!

"When life is meaningless, life is cheap"
- finley
Image Filipinos sa Taiwan LinkedIn Group
goose egg
Forumosa Admin

In Taiwan since: 09 Sep 1992

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Return to Forumosafieds Feedback