Notaries Public in Xizhi/ Neihu/ Xinyi

Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Notaries Public in Xizhi/ Neihu/ Xinyi

Postby pgdaddy » 23 Sep 2009, 21:10

Does anyone have the contact details of a Notary Public in Xizhi/ Neihu/ Xinyi area ?

I need someone to notarise my signature on a document.

Cheers.
Forumosan avatar
pgdaddy
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Notaries Public in Xizhi/ Neihu/ Xinyi

Postby maoman » 24 Sep 2009, 00:26

The Notary Public I've used is on the northwest corner of Zhulun Street and Fuxing North Road, on the second floor. This is one block south of Nanjing East Road, so it's not exactly the neighborhood you're looking for, but if you don't find anywhere else, maybe you can give them a try. I don't remember the name of the place, but they're fairly big, and always seem busy, so I'm sure they can handle whatever you throw at them.
Forumosan avatar
maoman

72 Recommends(s)
41 Recognized(s)

Postby pgdaddy » 25 Sep 2009, 04:39

Maoman wrote:The Notary Public I've used is on the northwest corner of Zhulun Street and Fuxing North Road, on the second floor. This is one block south of Nanjing East Road, so it's not exactly the neighborhood you're looking for, but if you don't find anywhere else, maybe you can give them a try. I don't remember the name of the place, but they're fairly big, and always seem busy, so I'm sure they can handle whatever you throw at them.

Cheers Maoman. Actually I have found a Notary in Xinyi Rd, Sec 4- will try to remember post the address here after I go there.
Forumosan avatar
pgdaddy

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Postby muzharen » 10 Aug 2010, 15:55

Maoman wrote:The Notary Public I've used is on the northwest corner of Zhulun Street and Fuxing North Road, on the second floor. This is one block south of Nanjing East Road, so it's not exactly the neighborhood you're looking for, but if you don't find anywhere else, maybe you can give them a try. I don't remember the name of the place, but they're fairly big, and always seem busy, so I'm sure they can handle whatever you throw at them.

The aformentioned Notary Public on Zhulun Street can be seen here:
http://goo.gl/maps/isqT
muzharen
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

Postby muzharen » 10 Aug 2010, 15:56

The aformentioned Notary Public on Zhulun Street can be seen here:
http://goo.gl/maps/isqT

Also, this is Notary Public in Chinese in case it's needed by anyone:
民間公證人
muzharen
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

Postby MilkTeaJack » 10 Aug 2010, 17:46

Can anyone use this? I am going to need my diploma and birth certif notarized when I eventually apply for work visa, so can I use them or do I need to do it at the AIT or whatever the place is called?
twitter: jackge

Do right by yourself, you'll do right for others.
Do right by others, you'll do right for yourself.
Then on your final day of reckoning, there'll be no blame for living the life you lived.
Forumosan avatar
MilkTeaJack
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

2 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Certification