Missing Taiwan From Canada

Post here for topics related to life outside of Taiwan, whether it's jobs in China, restaurants in Shanghai, or re-adjusting to life back home.
Forum rules
Post here for topics related to life outside of Taiwan, whether it's jobs in China, restaurants in Shanghai, or re-adjusting to life back home.
Keyword searches: Shanghai

Missing Taiwan From Canada

Postby Slipperybirds » 17 Jan 2011, 13:35

So I left Taiwan really early at a early age so I never really got to experience the whole taiwan, but this summer I went to join this government program OCAC at Tamkang university and it was amazing. It made me fall in love with Taiwan and realized how much it changed now.
After I got back to Canada I just miss Taiwan so much and can't thinking about it.
Canada is awesome too but there is somethings in Taiwan that is irreplacable like Night markets, MRT (I don't live in a big city in canada). Cheap restaurants that I miss.
Ugh. I really want to go back. Oh and besidea ll this the hot girls in taiwan amazes me =]. Everyone is so skinny (from my observations) compared to most canadians.
Some how i gotta get back this summer but I can't stop thinking about how amazing taiwan is and all i can do now in canada is read about the news lol, join forums, etc.
Can't wait to get back this summer (Y)
Slipperybirds
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Missing Taiwan From Canada

Postby tommy525 » 17 Jan 2011, 13:42

Taiwan does FOOD and hot ladies real well. Nice scenery too. Plus theres lots to do and places to go ! And its all fairly compact. After all its an island .
CATS ROCK !
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

508 Recommends(s)
337 Recognized(s)

Postby Funk500 » 17 Jan 2011, 13:43

tommy525 wrote:Taiwan does FOOD and hot ladies real well. Nice scenery too. Plus theres lots to do and places to go ! And its all fairly compact. After all its an island .

And what about those HOT ladies who do food?

mindblowing
Forumosan avatar
Funk500
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)

19 Recommends(s)
8 Recognized(s)

Postby Slipperybirds » 17 Jan 2011, 13:47

Man like in taiwan the restaurants are like 80-200NT mostly...
canada it's like 20 dollars Canadian.
In taiwan you can eat out everyday.
Sadly in canada you can't. And you can't do anything fun like night markets but there's snow =/
Slipperybirds

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby tommy525 » 17 Jan 2011, 13:49

but.... taiwan has REAL slippery birds ! And theres snow on YMS apparently.
CATS ROCK !
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

508 Recommends(s)
337 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Greater Forumosa