Appreciation for Forumosa's moderators

Forumosa has helped many, many people over the years. If you're one of them, and you'd like to share your positive experiences, we'd love to hear your stories!

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Re: Appreciation for Forumosa's moderators

Postby funkymonkey » 12 Feb 2009, 16:07

funkymonkey wrote:Dear Forumosans,

I just finished reading the "Feedback regarding Forumosa's Moderators 2004" post in the Feedback & Announcements Forum. I was a little surprised by all of the negativity regarding the moderators. These moderators spend their free time trying to make Forumosa a better place. We should be thanking them instead of criticizing them. I know that no one is perfect, but I truly believe that they try their best. I have never had any problems with them. They have always answered my questions quickly and professionally. Please post responsibly and make the moderators job a lot easier. Cheers and thanks! :bravo:

P.S. If anyone was offended by my post, please contact your nearest moderator. :wink:

:eek: Wow! Almost five years have passed and I still stand by everything I said.
Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.

- Eugene McCarthy
Forumosan avatar
funkymonkey
Combat Zone Mama-san (zhànqū māma sāng)
Combat Zone Mama-san (zhànqū māma sāng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
32 Recognized(s)

Re: Appreciation for Forumosa's moderators

Postby TainanCowboy » 12 Feb 2009, 16:35

:bravo:
To the Modulators.

If it was easy everyone could do it... :thumbsup:
"Pardon him, Theodotus; he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature" --- "Caesar and Cleopatra"...G.B. Shaw
-----
Kid Rock - Born Free
-----
"The big sisters are usually hot, but the dads smell of alcohol and tobacco....and have dirty feet with dead toe nails in blue slippers. "...Bob_Honest on "The Culture"
------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
------
Isaiah 40:31
Forumosan avatar
TainanCowboy
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

103 Recommends(s)
49 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Testimonials