Blast from the past

Forumosa has helped many, many people over the years. If you're one of them, and you'd like to share your positive experiences, we'd love to hear your stories!

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Blast from the past

Postby maoman » 21 Dec 2010, 19:39

Forumosan avatar
maoman

ORIGINAL POSTER
76 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

Re: Blast from the past

Postby maoman » 22 Dec 2010, 02:04

I'm not sure if the audio will stay up on YouTube (copyrighted songs in the background), but here it is anyway...
Forumosan avatar
maoman

ORIGINAL POSTER
76 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

Re: Blast from the past

Postby MilkTeaJack » 22 Dec 2010, 08:15

That looked fun! If I can scrape together time and cabbage, I want in on the next one!
twitter: jackge

Do right by yourself, you'll do right for others.
Do right by others, you'll do right for yourself.
Then on your final day of reckoning, there'll be no blame for living the life you lived.
Forumosan avatar
MilkTeaJack
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

2 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Testimonials