Piano Instruction — Quality Cantabile

Do business with the people you know! Find the service you've been looking for!

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Piano Instruction — Quality Cantabile

Postby quality cantabile » 16 Jan 2012, 23:41

Quality Cantabile

Jeff, an American with B.A. in Music Education
near Shi-Da Night Market, Taipower Station Exit 3
phone: 0912-457-965 email: jaleb73 at hotmail.com

Adults or children, English or Chinese, beginner or advanced
Strengthen your English skills while learning piano.

$2000 a month at or near my place (or add $500 a month travel fee — $2500 a month)
* No travel fee for three or more students in an area
* No travel fee for Mon‒Fri mornings or afternoons
Try a morning lesson before work — available from 6 a.m. on

one hour a week, four lessons a month
(some months will have five — an extra freebie lesson)

I am Jeff, an American, and have taught American and Taiwanese piano students, children and adults, for 15 years. I can speak English or Chinese, so I can help students improve their English. Many teachers merely teach students songs, which they memorize or copy from the teacher, but I prefer that students learn how to read notes proficiently so they become independent of teacher. Though I believe classical music is the best way to accomplish this, I also encourage students to learn jazz or pop style as well. I come from a long line of teachers that go back to Beethoven and other famous pianists. Please contact me for more information,

您好,我叫傑夫。我是從美國來的,至今,不管在美國和台灣已經任教15年了。 我可以說英文和中文,所以我可以幫助您的孩子改善她的英語能力。 目前很多老師教導他們學生如何記下或是模仿老師的模式,但我比較取向我的學生能夠輕鬆、有效地看懂樂譜,好讓他們也可以自學並成為自己的老師。 雖然我認為古典音樂是達成這個效果的最好方法,,但我也鼓勵學生們學習爵士或是流行歌曲。除此之外,我的老師的老師們可追溯至貝多芬和其他有名的鋼琴家。希望有這個機會能夠教導您的孩子,如果還有任何問題,請跟我聯絡,謝謝。
quality cantabile
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosan Business Directory