Wilsen Publishing Books & Cards (Taichung)

Do business with the people you know! Find the service you've been looking for!

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Wilsen Publishing Books & Cards (Taichung)

Postby ichbinjenny » 21 Jan 2012, 02:28

Wilsen Publishing is a foreigner-owned publishing company located in Taichung. We focus on English test-prep books and books for learning Chinese. We also provide editorial services for other publishers in Taiwan and other countries.

Image Image Image
(Book 3 available Feb., 2012)

Besides books, I import greeting cards and stationery from the US and Canada. Currently, I carry cards from 9 companies. Most of my cards are related to art, and I try to work directly with artists whenever possible. The cards are available in select boutiques and cafes in Taiwan. We have also paired up with BAFA Cafe in Taichung for a "Card Expo", running Feb 20 through April 20 (2012).

And if that wasn't enough, we also plan and organize book, mail and art events and projects. The storefront is a work in progress, but it's here and open for visitors. More info from our website.

Wilsen Publishing 意群國際有限公司
info@wilsenpublishing.com • 電話: 04-2301-3662
店面: 403台中市西區公正路140巷1弄1號
Gong Zheng Road, Lane 140, Alley 1, #1, West District, Taichung, Taiwan 403
ichbinjenny
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
29 Recommends(s)
7 Recognized(s)

Re: Wilsen Publishing Books & Cards (Taichung)

Postby ichbinjenny » 21 Jan 2012, 02:35

Deals for January 2012
-------------------------------------------

Shipping and handling not included. Funds accepted by ATM/wire transfer. Please email jenny at info@wilsenpublishing.com or call 04-2301-3662 (10a - 9pm) for more information. Search "Wilsen Publishing" on facebook.
ichbinjenny

ORIGINAL POSTER
29 Recommends(s)
7 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosan Business Directory