The Evolution Combat Pro Shop

Do business with the people you know! Find the service you've been looking for!

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

The Evolution Combat Pro Shop

Postby taiwan foot » 01 Jul 2007, 14:00

Original Title: Thai Boxing equipment for sale

The Evolution Combat Pro Shop is now open . Here is what we have in stock right now.

All products are authentic brand names made in Thailand .

All leather 12 oz Windy Boxing gloves . 2000NT$ available in blue and red

These are very high quality boxing gloves that are built to last . They have a strong Velcro closure for easy use in training . You wont find better gloves than these in Taiwan or the states at a better price ! Lower quality gloves are sold here in Taiwan for 2300 NT$

12 oz Twins boxing gloves 1800 NT$. available in black

A good glove at a very reasonable price . The windy gloves are a bit higher quality but these are still better than other gloves sold in Taiwan (IMHO).

Twins Shin Guards 2200NT$ available in blue black and red

Great for training . These are large size but they can be worn by anyone .

Contact me at gor15@hotmail.com to order or for more info
Evolution Combat MMA /Fabricio- Kamphuis -Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Taiwan .#36 Wanlong Street , Jingmei , Taipei , ph 0922176141
http://www.evolutioncombat.com/
taiwan foot
38 Posts? I'm a bimbo, baby!

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby fenlander » 01 Jul 2007, 16:02

What kind of kick pads do you have. I want a two handed large kick pad for praticing Thai boxing round kicks. What have you got ?

I want some decent focus mitts that don't break all the time. I keep destroying the made in China ones.
fenlander
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

25 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

Postby taiwan foot » 01 Jul 2007, 21:11

Sorry ,I wish I had more stuff but all I have right now are the gloves and the shin guards . I have a couple extra pairs of Windy Thai pads ( held on each fore arm ) but I think I’ll be keeping those for use in my club .

I know what you mean though , the quality of equipment that can be bought in Taiwan for the most part is quite appalling.
Evolution Combat MMA /Fabricio- Kamphuis -Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Taiwan .#36 Wanlong Street , Jingmei , Taipei , ph 0922176141
http://www.evolutioncombat.com/
taiwan foot
38 Posts? I'm a bimbo, baby!

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby fenlander » 02 Jul 2007, 22:49

taiwan foot wrote:Sorry ,I wish I had more stuff but all I have right now are the gloves and the shin guards . I have a couple extra pairs of Windy Thai pads ( held on each fore arm ) but I think I’ll be keeping those for use in my club .

I know what you mean though , the quality of equipment that can be bought in Taiwan for the most part is quite appalling.

NP thanks for the reply.
fenlander

25 Recommends(s)
22 Recognized(s)

Re: The Evolution Combat Pro Shop

Postby brendGol » 17 Oct 2011, 14:23

A good glove at a very reasonable price . The windy gloves are a bit higher quality but these are still better than other gloves sold in Taiwan (IMHO).

wow' this maybe what I am looking for.. does it have still any stocks left in case?
By the way, Hi there',,im new to this forum..
I am just learning a hand to hand combat from my instructor now and ir will be glad if you can help me advice what best hand to had combat weapon to choose sense I am just a beginner for this -

any comment will be greatly appreciated..
Thanks

Take things as they are. Punch with x large sap gloves when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.”
brendGol
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosan Business Directory