Multilingual Web Design Services

Do business with the people you know! Find the service you've been looking for!

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Multilingual Web Design Services

Postby janooChen » 19 Mar 2010, 11:55

I create websites that are simple, accessible, effective, and translated to the most widely spoken languages in the world. Get in touch!
I remove all unnecesary details, to focus the important elements. The content displays instantly in any web browser or device without needing any plugin (like Adobe Flash). But best of all, I translate the information to English, Spanish and Chinese which are the top 3 used languages on the Internet.

About Me

Hi! My name is Alex Chen. I'm an multilingual web developer, designer and translator. I was born in South America, and I'm currently studying Foreign Language and Literature in Taiwan. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Chinese, HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, and other languages that are fundamental to succeed in this globalized world.

Please check my work: http://alexchen.zxq.net/ (NT5000~8000!)
Alex Chen
Web & Graphic Designer
0918-051-170
alex@alexandrochen.com
http://alexandrochen.com
janooChen
Càiniǎo
Càiniǎo

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosan Business Directory