Personalize your Kids Birthday cake

Do business with the people you know! Find the service you've been looking for!

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Personalize your Kids Birthday cake

Postby Madz » 01 Jun 2011, 20:19

Hi Everyone,

If you want to have an amazing cake for your lovely kids I can personalise to do a cake... Just tell me what you want for a cake and I can do it for you...You can reach me through this email sbmmmatthews@gmail.com for more info...
Madz
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Personalize your Kids Birthday cake

Postby sandman » 01 Jun 2011, 20:24

How about some photos of your work?
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Re: Personalize your Kids Birthday cake

Postby Madz » 01 Jun 2011, 20:35

I can send some photos of my cake that I made thru email...So, any inquiries just send me a short msg to my address ; sbmmmatthews@gmail.com
Madz

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Forumosan Business Directory