Steve Jobs with Wings and Halo TV stirs controversy worldwide

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Re: Steve Jobs with Wings and Halo TV ad has been cancelled, pulled

Postby kaikai34 » 07 Feb 2012, 12:00

That's bullshit. I saw the ad three times yesterday. I can't remember the channel... I think it's the one which has the game show where you can win Hu Gua's money.
Forumosan avatar
kaikai34
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

21 Recommends(s)
32 Recognized(s)

Postby Taigottawanna » 07 Feb 2012, 13:47

I saw it last night, too. At first I didn't realize the guy was supposed to look like Steve Jobs. The real Steve Jobs were a lot skinnier.
Forumosan avatar
Taigottawanna
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

5 Recommends(s)
3 Recognized(s)

Postby Cola » 07 Feb 2012, 17:48

kaikai34 wrote:That's bullshit. I saw the ad three times yesterday. I can't remember the channel... I think it's the one which has the game show where you can win Hu Gua's money.

RE: IS THIS CORRECT? re earlier UPDATE: I guess it's not correct, even though the report was in the United Daily News. Thanks for update Kaikai34

UDN reported the advert had been cancelled, not airing ever again, according the news report in UDN. But it seems to be still on the air.

Quote iunquote, but maybe he was talking about something else:

"The ad is withdrawn, revised, ACTION does not express any opinion."

said Reporter Huang Yuwen ..... The ad is withdrawn.
Je m'en fiche!
Cola
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

ORIGINAL POSTER
16 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to YouTube and Other Video Clips