hot girl trashes family mart

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Re: hot girl trashes family mart

Postby dan2006 » 26 Mar 2012, 11:12

superking wrote: Strangers who don't care two hoots about the girl but seem to have a lot of respect for mass produced plastic value meals or who desire to tell other strangers how they rate her body. Well done, internet.

Feel free to post your address here so that she can come over to your house and throw around your stuff. Its only material goods right? :lol:
dan2006
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

52 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

Postby Tomas » 26 Mar 2012, 11:42

Superking's got a point, but I think the point is not about having an opinion. It's more about the harshness of the judgment people apply to strangers. I know it's just life. People judge harshly. Get over it. But the happiest folks I know tend to give strangers the benefit of the doubt and reserve their judgments for things like making stock choices, approving son in laws, and fighting discrimination. It's up to you, no big deal for the rest of us. I suppose for many people, righteous indignation is very appealing. It's certainly one way to go about life.
Come on baby, you know you my home slice.

This post was recommended by tash (27 Mar 2012, 13:32)
Rating: 5.88%
Tomas
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

115 Recommends(s)
144 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 14:22

Tomas wrote:Superking's got a point, but I think the point is not about having an opinion. It's more about the harshness of the judgment people apply to strangers. I know it's just life. People judge harshly. Get over it. But the happiest folks I know tend to give strangers the benefit of the doubt and reserve their judgments for things like making stock choices, approving son in laws, and fighting discrimination. It's up to you, no big deal for the rest of us. I suppose for many people, righteous indignation is very appealing. It's certainly one way to go about life.

Absolutely right, Thomas.

Sulavaca not you don't need to tut about the lack of a public mental health care system, I'm sure the one in Taiwan is a work in progress, like the one in the UK is. People who have conditions such as bi-polar can be dealt with in one of a few ways. You can lock them up in an asylum, like they used to do, or you can monitor their behaviour and ability to self-medicate and leave them to get along in society. We don't lock bi-polar people up, but we should be keeping a strict eye on their care provision. In this case it seems the girl has chosen to stop medicating, and there should be a system in place to make sure that she is now monitored more closely. In this case her husband should have phoned the doctor and told them that the girl was going rogue over her meds. I suspect much tighter controls will be placed on her for a period of time, and some counselling to uncover why she decided to stop taking her pills.
As Thomas said, MOST people would see a girl losing the plot in a shop and feel sorry for her. However the court of FLOB speaks once again and we get just the most lovely and heartwarming judgements:

Another psycho xiaojie.

madder then a mad hatter, but them legs !!

What a fucking moron.

Typical Taiwan.

Fire that chicken-shit dude and bring charges against this little bitch also.

a xiaojie with a droolsome set of pins

I hope she was arrested

And then a few people step in and say, "stop being such dicks," and the tone changes. WHY oh WHY does this horrible thoughtless nastiness have to pervade this community of people? Objectifying a girl who you also think is a lunatic. It'd just weirdness. What is it about some of you guys that you can't just have a nice two minute thought before you pounce with your "Oh yeah, he is another opportunity for me to chuck my ego about at the expense of a stranger"? I get a bit fed up with how shallow and thoughtless this community can be at times. just in the name of fitting in with each other. Don't worry if you think I am a dick. It's fine, I can handle it.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
KTV Is My Life (jiùshì ài chàng KTV)

65 Recommends(s)
270 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 26 Mar 2012, 14:34

Human beans are complex animoids. We have reactory verbalisms and resultant physical actuatory course paths.

In other words, we are programmed to react verbally and physically to external stimuli in well documented manners.

Its part of our social (pathic perhaps) upbringing. We are conditioned to scream at shocking scenes, to cringe when faced with terror, to laugh when faced with scenes of mirth (even if they are not that really funny).

OUr normal behavior when confronted with seemingly normal, good looking chick with nice legs (speaking from the perspective of a male of the species here) who is going slightly bananas (aka ApeShit) in a convenience store is first to smile and perhaps chuckle.
And hang around to see the rest of the show.

This is because it was an innocent looking and harmless looking individual in front of our eyes. IF it was a mean looking gorilla or a gorilla of a man we may quickly depart said premises due to perception of personal danger.

Our primary instinct is to chuckle and view such a scene with mirth as it is inherently funny , and brings out the curiosity in our naturally curious selves.

LIke I said, had it been a deranged looking 40 year old TAiwanese 200 pound man without a shirt the stand around people would likely have scattered.

They curiously hung around (and didnt intervene) because the girl was seen as harmless. Adn they were (as we were) simply puzzled at her behavior.

In the vid, it was not overtly obvious this person is off her rocker. She didnt yell or shout incoherently ,she didnt exhibit physical signs of drunkeness or convulsions.

After the first initial reactions we may start to enquire mentally , at least, as to what the situation was all about and to enquire about the state of being of the perpetuator.

We are conditioned to respond in a certain manner, at least for the initial stage.
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

477 Recommends(s)
317 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 14:38

So why don't you condition yourself to stop leaping before you look? Fight that initial desire to wipe your penis over everything you see with a vagina. Quell that inner beast that wants to yell out that everyone around you is an idiot and needs a punch. Can't people do that?
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

65 Recommends(s)
270 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 26 Mar 2012, 14:45

superking wrote:So why don't you condition yourself to stop leaping before you look? Fight that initial desire to wipe your penis over everything you see with a vagina. Quell that inner beast that wants to yell out that everyone around you is an idiot and needs a punch. Can't people do that?

honestly she didnt look off her rocker to me, nor did she look THAT MAD. You shouldve been thru a PMS cycle with MY (then) wife .
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

477 Recommends(s)
317 Recognized(s)

Postby Tigerman » 26 Mar 2012, 14:49

superking wrote:
I hope she was arrested

Arrested means stopped. Its the only way that the right people would have been made aware of her problem, so that she could receive the help she needs, and that the store would stop being damaged.

I frequently say that I am compassionate but am not necessarily sympathetic. I feel sorry that this girl has to deal with her condition. I am not sympathetic with the fact that she, or her family, decided to stop taking/giving her the meds she needs. Feeling sorry for her should not preclude me from feeling sorry for the owner of the store or the workers there who will need to clean up the mess.
As it is, we seem to regard it as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has taken one side or the other. We regard it (in other words) as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has contrived to reach the object of his reasoning. We call a man a bigot or a slave of dogma because he is a thinker who has thought thoroughly and to a definite end.

This post was recommended by 3 Forumosans: k.k. (26 Mar 2012, 17:24), Omniloquacious (26 Mar 2012, 16:07), tash (27 Mar 2012, 13:33)
Rating: 17.65%
Forumosan avatar
Tigerman
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

222 Recommends(s)
135 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 15:10

Tigerman wrote:
superking wrote:
I hope she was arrested

Arrested means stopped. Its the only way that the right people would have been made aware of her problem, so that she could receive the help she needs, and that the store would stop being damaged.

I frequently say that I am compassionate but am not necessarily sympathetic. I feel sorry that this girl has to deal with her condition. I am not sympathetic with the fact that she, or her family, decided to stop taking/giving her the meds she needs. Feeling sorry for her should not preclude me from feeling sorry for the owner of the store or the workers there who will need to clean up the mess.

Agreed. Something should have shunted this behaviour to be flagged up within the care team around her. Hopefully the store owner will get compensated and the workers will have a story to dine out on for weeks to come. :D

I think what I notice here is that when one person starts with the nasty then others feel it is ok to pile on board. Then when another person starts with the 'woah there,' the direction of the posse suddenly shifts. I've been slightly experimenting a bit on this site recently and it's quite easy to induce a subtle yet noticeable shift in the way other people post based on asking a few simple questions, or offering a slightly different take. You can then leave the threads alone and come back to them pages later and see your influence on how things are proceeding. A good example is the way Sat TV has shifted some peoples perspectives on their nationality over the last year. From open ridicule of him carrying his little card, to people identifying with him and altering their views on their rights. Now they feel happy to announce they are immigrants and that they have rights etc, even to the point of expressing their rights to the Taiwanese on this board. Subtle, yes. Effective, VERY!
Yes, I suppose I am experimenting with peoples behaviour, and the conclusion at the moment is that people need to really think about the OP, and not be swayed by the opinions that follow on from it. Are we really thinking for ourselves, or are we caught up in a social dynamic of fitting in and following the crowd? We need to be careful that we aren't all slowly conditioning ourselves into a discourse that is not very pleasant for ourselves or our respective societies.

superking

65 Recommends(s)
270 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 26 Mar 2012, 15:15

And I am happy we have a superking to champion the rights of the fallen. Be their slightly warped maidens or imperfect midgets, et al.
:)
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

477 Recommends(s)
317 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 26 Mar 2012, 15:41

tommy525 wrote:And I am happy we have a superking to champion the rights of the fallen. Be their slightly warped maidens or imperfect midgets, et al.
:)

Thanks Tommy. It's always good to hear that someone appreciates these thankless little tasks.

Now if I could only condition you to talk about women in nicer way... :D

superking

65 Recommends(s)
270 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to YouTube and Other Video Clips