hot girl trashes family mart

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Re: hot girl trashes family mart

Postby NonTocareLeTete » 27 Mar 2012, 20:07

tommy525 wrote:Man with gun , get outa there. Girl with need for a few words of sympathy, at least give it a shot. Gotta read the situation. One bank clerk got fired if i recall correctly for chasing down a bank robber (because that was at risk to his life, nothing the banks want their employees to do). But this was a girl who could have benefitted (perhaps here, nothing definite) from a few words of intervention.

Sadly in the USA , calling the cops wouldve resulted in some very scared cops coming over and at the very very least tasering her. OR in an extreme situation if she came at them with what is perceived as a weapon (could only be a can of carnation milk) they would not have hesitated one new york second in shooting her multiple times (in fear of their own safety you see) and she would be one very dead girl.

Oh come on! Cops don't be shooting yogurt spilling girls dead in the States without asking any questions- yes, sometimes there is police over-reaction and when there is, that shit is all over the news. But generally they try to talk a person down before tasering/shooting them.
Puhlease :loco:
Forumosan avatar
NonTocareLeTete
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

171 Recommends(s)
231 Recognized(s)

Postby bumclouds » 27 Mar 2012, 23:29

I absolutely pissed myself at 1:07 when she starts tipping the boxed juices off the top shelf.

Am I an evil person?

trubadour wrote:yeah - she doesn't even really start enjoying it until she gets to the carton'd drink section. If I was there, I'd be like, "not like that, like THIS''

I also had a good laugh at this comment.
Your warning level: [4]
Forumosan avatar
bumclouds
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

102 Recommends(s)
87 Recognized(s)

Postby NonTocareLeTete » 28 Mar 2012, 00:39

bumclouds wrote:I absolutely pissed myself at 1:07 when she starts tipping the boxed juices off the top shelf.

Am I an evil person?

trubadour wrote:yeah - she doesn't even really start enjoying it until she gets to the carton'd drink section. If I was there, I'd be like, "not like that, like THIS''

I also had a good laugh at this comment.

Oh my god, how did I even miss trubadour's comment? That was my exact feeling throughout the whole video! What that girl needs is some good old fashioned coaching!

And bumclouds I laugh aloud every time I watch that video. And I've watched it several times to procrastinate my editing work that's due tonight...
Forumosan avatar
NonTocareLeTete

171 Recommends(s)
231 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 28 Mar 2012, 01:32

American cops are facing criminals all the time who are volatile and armed. Admittedly they have a very tough job. They are always in fear of their lives. And many do get killed in the line of duty. As a result, sometimes they mess up and shoot someone who should not have been shot. And they are all too ready to taser someone. And tasers have killed on numerous occasions as well. They are deadly weapons.

IF a seemingly unstable person, even a young girl is seen as possibly having a weapon such as a gun, cops will shoot her first and then ask questions later.

I know a young lady whos boyfriend is slightly mental but harmless and he was shot dead by several police officers at the Metreon movie house because he was seen as dangerous by cops who were called when he became agitated and his girlfriend couldnt calm him. He was , IIRC shot about 20 times. And was totally unarmed.

Thers another case in San Jose I believe of a house disturbance. The cops were called to restrain a family member (a woman IIRC) who was then shot dead when she threatened cops with a small fruit knife. So the answer is NO< they do not always try to talk down anyone.

If you or anyone is perceived as an immediate threat they will first taser you and if that doesnt stop you in a microsecond they will SHOOT you several times.

I wouldnt ever want to be facing our california cops in a volatile situation.

Our cops are scared for their lives (and rightly so in many cases) and very very very trigger happy. God help you if you are in their way one day.
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

623 Recommends(s)
391 Recognized(s)

Postby sensAsian » 28 Mar 2012, 17:18

petrarch1603 wrote:
Between this and the old lady that went crazy on the MRT, I'm afraid to step out the door anymore.

is there a vid of the MRT one?
sensAsian
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby Confuzius » 28 Mar 2012, 17:51

sensAsian wrote:
petrarch1603 wrote:
Between this and the old lady that went crazy on the MRT, I'm afraid to step out the door anymore.

is there a vid of the MRT one?

Really? Its not actually FRIGHTENING, (dunno abt the MRT lady) but really, she was just throwing food around. Unpleasant, yes, shocking, maybe...but SCARY? DANGEROUS? I don't think so.

I did used to go to school in downtown LA near compton, and lived in brooklyn...Israel too, so maybe I am jaded. But some girl tossing food around just seems stupid and annoying, not scary to me.

I feel much safer walking out my door here than anywhere I lived in the US, except say maybe Kentucky, but even then, shit goes down with them cuntry folk.
"Knowledge alone is transitory, the outcrop subsequent to 'I desire all things'". - A. O. Spare
Confuzius
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

113 Recommends(s)
76 Recognized(s)

Postby Artemis » 28 Mar 2012, 19:19

Its interesting how the Taiwanese just watch and do nothing while the Westerners want to tackle her, shot her and generally go to the other extreme.
Looks like a typical Taiwanese spoilt brat to me with the usual lack of self-preservation skills and who has never been told no in her lif. I think a nice bitchslap round the face and removal of charges for the wasted food/cleaningup time should suffice.
Artemis
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

Postby rosarot » 29 Mar 2012, 03:33

Artemis wrote:Its interesting how the Taiwanese just watch and do nothing while the Westerners want to tackle her, shot her and generally go to the other extreme.
Looks like a typical Taiwanese spoilt brat to me with the usual lack of self-preservation skills and who has never been told no in her lif. I think a nice bitchslap round the face and removal of charges for the wasted food/cleaningup time should suffice.

I think we have already established the fact that the person in question was suffering from mental health issues at the time of the incident. No need to encourage violence against women.
Why do people say "Grow some balls."? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! – Betty White
Forumosan avatar
rosarot
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

9 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby petrarch1603 » 29 Mar 2012, 09:16

this is the old lady going nuts on the MRT

"Do something every day that you don't want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain." -Mark Twain
petrarch1603
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
15 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby Baas Babelaas » 29 Mar 2012, 11:41

this is the old lady going nuts on the MRT

I, in all likelihood, would have cracked that old hag a flat backhand. The guy shows patience, or lack of balls.
Forumosan avatar
Baas Babelaas
Martyr's Shrine Guard (zhōngliècí wèibīng)
Martyr's Shrine Guard (zhōngliècí wèibīng)

9 Recommends(s)
15 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to YouTube and Other Video Clips