Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Mordeth » 02 Aug 2009, 23:09

Ahh, forget it.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
 
Posts: 3919
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 26 Nov 2004, 22:05
Location: Taoyuan County
13 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Puppet » 03 Feb 2010, 17:14

Mordeth wrote:Hi guys. Just noticed this YouTube section and thought I might as well introduce myself and my channel. I've been on YouTube for over 4 years. My original channel was deleted 2 years ago. And I started using YT regularly about a year ago. And my channel is now doing well. I'm part of the "partnership" program so that means I get paid for views....which is nice.

I'm looking for people with comedy improv backgrounds. I'd like to start making some comedy skit type videos. Tomorrow myself and a few friends are going to do some hidden camera prank videos.....and they should be funny.


Anyway....that's all. I just noticed the forum had a YouTube section....so I thought I'd make a post since YouTube occupies a good portion of every day of my life.

This is one of my better more recent videos, but it's not how most of my videos are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-OECEdVMg

My channel is linked to in my "signature" below.


Have you tried contacting Taichung Improv?
Forumosan avatar
Puppet
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: 06 Nov 2006, 18:14
Location: Changhua
60 Recommends(s)
31 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Deuce Dropper » 04 Feb 2010, 04:01

post softcore porn
Forumosan avatar
Deuce Dropper
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 16:09
Location: 北市
93 Recommends(s)
466 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Mordeth » 04 Feb 2010, 10:32

Puppet wrote:
Mordeth wrote:Hi guys. Just noticed this YouTube section and thought I might as well introduce myself and my channel. I've been on YouTube for over 4 years. My original channel was deleted 2 years ago. And I started using YT regularly about a year ago. And my channel is now doing well. I'm part of the "partnership" program so that means I get paid for views....which is nice.

I'm looking for people with comedy improv backgrounds. I'd like to start making some comedy skit type videos. Tomorrow myself and a few friends are going to do some hidden camera prank videos.....and they should be funny.


Anyway....that's all. I just noticed the forum had a YouTube section....so I thought I'd make a post since YouTube occupies a good portion of every day of my life.

This is one of my better more recent videos, but it's not how most of my videos are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-OECEdVMg

My channel is linked to in my "signature" below.


Have you tried contacting Taichung Improv?



Bit far for me I'm afraid. Considering so many foreigners consider themselves to be "artists" I'm surprised we don't have any actors or script writers.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
 
Posts: 3919
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 26 Nov 2004, 22:05
Location: Taoyuan County
13 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Dragonbones » 04 Feb 2010, 10:48

Mordeth wrote:Considering so many foreigners consider themselves to be "artists" I'm surprised we don't have any actors or script writers.


Your assumption is incorrect.
Forumosan avatar
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)
 
Posts: 20267
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 14:42
Location: Taibei, Taiwan
39 Recommends(s)
112 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby TheGingerMan » 04 Feb 2010, 13:46

Most actors and all script-writers could hardly be considered 'artists'. More like contortionists.......
"Turne ye to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope,
even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee:"

~~~ZECHARIAH 9:12

"Or fill high hawkfell of my hand,
with skalds reward for skilled word?"

~~~Egill Skallagrimssøn, c.974


"Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest."
~~~elektronisk
Forumosan avatar
TheGingerMan
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)
Bureaucrat of the Underworld (cóng dìyù lái de guānliáo)
 
Posts: 7759
Joined: 29 Aug 2005, 00:38
Location: The Thin Edge Of The Wedge
4 Recommends(s)
242 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 0- 0-2114
Gruntleness: Fully Disgruntled



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby cfimages » 04 Feb 2010, 13:58

Mordeth wrote:
Puppet wrote:
Mordeth wrote:Hi guys. Just noticed this YouTube section and thought I might as well introduce myself and my channel. I've been on YouTube for over 4 years. My original channel was deleted 2 years ago. And I started using YT regularly about a year ago. And my channel is now doing well. I'm part of the "partnership" program so that means I get paid for views....which is nice.

I'm looking for people with comedy improv backgrounds. I'd like to start making some comedy skit type videos. Tomorrow myself and a few friends are going to do some hidden camera prank videos.....and they should be funny.


Anyway....that's all. I just noticed the forum had a YouTube section....so I thought I'd make a post since YouTube occupies a good portion of every day of my life.

This is one of my better more recent videos, but it's not how most of my videos are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-OECEdVMg

My channel is linked to in my "signature" below.


Have you tried contacting Taichung Improv?



Bit far for me I'm afraid. Considering so many foreigners consider themselves to be "artists" I'm surprised we don't have any actors or script writers.


There are plenty, but I suspect your attitude makes them want to avoid you.
Forumosan avatar
cfimages
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: 30 Oct 2005, 15:39
Location: Across from the other side of the road
221 Recommends(s)
216 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Mordeth » 04 Feb 2010, 14:24

cfimages wrote:
Mordeth wrote:
Puppet wrote:
Mordeth wrote:Hi guys. Just noticed this YouTube section and thought I might as well introduce myself and my channel. I've been on YouTube for over 4 years. My original channel was deleted 2 years ago. And I started using YT regularly about a year ago. And my channel is now doing well. I'm part of the "partnership" program so that means I get paid for views....which is nice.

I'm looking for people with comedy improv backgrounds. I'd like to start making some comedy skit type videos. Tomorrow myself and a few friends are going to do some hidden camera prank videos.....and they should be funny.


Anyway....that's all. I just noticed the forum had a YouTube section....so I thought I'd make a post since YouTube occupies a good portion of every day of my life.

This is one of my better more recent videos, but it's not how most of my videos are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM-OECEdVMg

My channel is linked to in my "signature" below.


Have you tried contacting Taichung Improv?



Bit far for me I'm afraid. Considering so many foreigners consider themselves to be "artists" I'm surprised we don't have any actors or script writers.


There are plenty, but I suspect your attitude makes them want to avoid you.


Attitude? I simply asked if there any drama folk. I don't think there's any attitude in this thread. If you are refering to other threads......well......anyone who judges someone by a few posts in a forum.....is stupid at best. There are a few people on this forum that I dislike intensely.....on the forum. But if I were to meet them in person I'd still give them a chance. Some people's personalities just don't translate well into text.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)
 
Posts: 3919
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 26 Nov 2004, 22:05
Location: Taoyuan County
13 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby cfimages » 04 Feb 2010, 14:28

I was referring to the condescending reference to "artists", especially after someone gave you a perfectly valid response.
Forumosan avatar
cfimages
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
Golden Lotus (huángjīn liánhuā)
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: 30 Oct 2005, 15:39
Location: Across from the other side of the road
221 Recommends(s)
216 Recognized(s)



Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby Dragonbones » 04 Feb 2010, 14:30

Mordeth wrote:There are a few people on this forum that I dislike intensely.....on the forum. But if I were to meet them in person I'd still give them a chance. Some people's personalities just don't translate well into text.


That's true. I've enjoyed meeting in person at HH some of the posters who are my sworn enemies online! :lol:
Forumosan avatar
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)
 
Posts: 20267
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 14:42
Location: Taibei, Taiwan
39 Recommends(s)
112 Recognized(s)



FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next




Proceed to YouTube and Other Video Clips



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 visitor

When it comes time to die, make sure all you got to do is die -- ATTRIBUTED TO JIM ELLIOT