Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Re: Mordeth13 - Taiwan's Most Viewed English YouTuber

Postby jimipresley » 04 Feb 2010, 18:21

Dr. McCoy wrote:A youtuber sounds like some kind of potato.

We're yammin' we're yammin'
I wanna yam it with you
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

887 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 04 Feb 2010, 18:25

urodacus wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Some people's personalities just don't translate well into text.

The converse is also true.

Some people's texts translate well into personality?

No. Eh? :lol:
'Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof'

Before you lovingly craft your PM, make like any writer and consider your audience. With all the information at your disposal, is there any possibility that the recipient will open it? Would your time be better employed?
Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

7 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 04 Feb 2010, 18:28

Mordeth wrote:
I'm looking for people with comedy improv backgrounds. I'd like to start making some comedy skit type videos.

I can do comedy, improv, etc. I'm interested. How much are you paying?
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

887 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

Postby urodacus » 04 Feb 2010, 18:34

Buttercup wrote:
urodacus wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Some people's personalities just don't translate well into text.

The converse is also true.

Some people's texts translate well into personality?

No. Eh? :lol:

Bugger bugger bugger

I meant to say...

"Some people's texts JUST DONT translate well into personality."

but my brain farted. too much comma,italic,case parsing today.
The prizes are a bottle of f*!@#$% SCOTCH and a box of cheap f!@#$#$ CIGARS!
Forumosan avatar
urodacus
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

169 Recommends(s)
215 Recognized(s)

Postby Mordeth » 04 Feb 2010, 18:44

Poagao wrote:How did you get a partnership program from Taiwan? It's not on the list of countries where that's available. Or did you just claim that you live elsewhere?

Click Taiwan as home country.....then view "Partner" videos only. There are many Taiwan based channels with Partnership.
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
11 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby Poagao » 04 Feb 2010, 21:27

Mordeth wrote:
Poagao wrote:How did you get a partnership program from Taiwan? It's not on the list of countries where that's available. Or did you just claim that you live elsewhere?

Click Taiwan as home country.....then view "Partner" videos only. There are many Taiwan based channels with Partnership.

I've always had Taiwan as my home country; where do you find the "Partner" videos to view? When I applied, it said "We can only accept applications from residents of countries in this list" and the list did not include Taiwan; indeed, it only had a dozen countries.
Forumosan avatar
Poagao
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

5 Recommends(s)
65 Recognized(s)

Postby Mordeth » 04 Feb 2010, 23:04

Poagao wrote:
Mordeth wrote:

I've always had Taiwan as my home country; where do you find the "Partner" videos to view? When I applied, it said "We can only accept applications from residents of countries in this list" and the list did not include Taiwan; indeed, it only had a dozen countries.

All of these Taiwan Channels are "partners" : http://www.youtube.com/channels?p=1&s=ms&gl=TW&t=a&g=5

But regardless, if you are American or Canadian or whatever......then your channel could still be considered as such. Otherwise every time a "partner" went on vacation or to another country....they wouldn't be a partner anymore?

I'm a Canadian with a Canadian passport. And my videos are all in English. So I don't know how my channel could be considered "Taiwanese".
Forumosan avatar
Mordeth

ORIGINAL POSTER
11 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby Dr. McCoy » 04 Feb 2010, 23:05

I'm working on a series of how to pick up girls on the MRT videos, but I don't have a camera so I'm just scriptwriting. It's good stuff, but maybe Youtube is not the place for it.
Forumosan avatar
Dr. McCoy
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

146 Recommends(s)
93 Recognized(s)

Postby Poagao » 04 Feb 2010, 23:35

Mordeth wrote:
Poagao wrote:
Mordeth wrote:

All of these Taiwan Channels are "partners" : http://www.youtube.com/channels?p=1&s=ms&gl=TW&t=a&g=5

But regardless, if you are American or Canadian or whatever......then your channel could still be considered as such. Otherwise every time a "partner" went on vacation or to another country....they wouldn't be a partner anymore?

I'm a Canadian with a Canadian passport. And my videos are all in English. So I don't know how my channel could be considered "Taiwanese".

I don't think my channel is considered American or Canadian; my home country is listed as Taiwan. The problem is that the drop-down menu on the partnership application page doesn't include Taiwan.
Forumosan avatar
Poagao

5 Recommends(s)
65 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 04 Feb 2010, 23:37

You still haven't told us how much you're paying for the improv work, Mr Mordeth.

Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

887 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to YouTube and Other Video Clips