Australian children flee in terror

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Australian children flee in terror

Postby Fortigurn » 15 Apr 2011, 14:12

Flee! Flee for your lives! :noway:

Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

Re: Australian children flee in terror

Postby scomargo » 15 Apr 2011, 15:56

That reminds me of the reaction I get from some kids. :)

You can see the dude's legs sticking out the bottom. Why are the kids such pussies? :p
Forumosan avatar
scomargo
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

17 Recommends(s)
16 Recognized(s)

Postby Bubba 2 Guns » 15 Apr 2011, 16:01

I had a nun in school just like that.
""It occurred to me, the basis of fiction, is that people have some sort of connection with each other that they don't" -Richard Harrow
Forumosan avatar
Bubba 2 Guns
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

6 Recommends(s)
36 Recognized(s)

Postby Fortigurn » 15 Apr 2011, 16:18

scomargo wrote:You can see the dude's legs sticking out the bottom. Why are the kids such pussies? :p

I suspect their critical thinking skills and reasoning processes are highly underdeveloped and their powers of observation are destitute. Their credulity disgusts me. How I despise them! I wish I had one of those costumes, I'd run around terrorizing my neighbourhood.
Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

Postby antarcticbeech » 15 Apr 2011, 17:02

Fortigurn wrote:
scomargo wrote:You can see the dude's legs sticking out the bottom. Why are the kids such pussies? :p

I suspect their critical thinking skills and reasoning processes are highly underdeveloped and their powers of observation are destitute. Their credulity disgusts me. How I despise them!

Yeah, it just goes to show how far educational standards have fallen. Despite their utterly dismal performance I suspect their teacher will hand out nothing lower than a 'Sound Achievement', when in fact every one of the little bastards should be shot. :fume: But ultimately, I blame the parents.
X
Forumosan avatar
antarcticbeech
Immune to Breathalizers (jiǔ cèce bù chūlái)
Immune to Breathalizers (jiǔ cèce bù chūlái)

169 Recommends(s)
172 Recognized(s)

Postby Fortigurn » 15 Apr 2011, 17:28

antarcticbeech wrote:Yeah, it just goes to show how far educational standards have fallen. Despite their utterly dismal performance I suspect their teacher will hand out nothing lower than a 'Sound Achievement', when in fact every one of the little bastards should be shot. :fume: But ultimately, I blame the parents.

These kids were totally unaware that dinosaurs were our ancestors and died out millions of years ago, so there was nothing to fear. Clearly their complete ignorance is the fault of the religionists who control Parliament and who have filled the school curriculum with Creationist claims that dinosaurs are still around today because they were all saved in Noah's Ark. :raspberry:
Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

Postby the chief » 15 Apr 2011, 17:51

antarcticbeech wrote:
Fortigurn wrote:

I suspect their critical thinking skills and reasoning processes are highly underdeveloped and their powers of observation are destitute. Their credulity disgusts me. How I despise them!

Yeah, it just goes to show how far educational standards have fallen. Despite their utterly dismal performance I suspect their teacher will hand out nothing lower than a 'Sound Achievement', when in fact every one of the little bastards should be shot. :fume: But ultimately, I blame the parents.

I heard that the identical reaction used to happen when forti used to teach kindys.

Also when Mr. Scomargo would wander down to the local on Ladies' Night (back in his Swinging Bachelor Days, obviously).
"Got to hurry back to my hotel room
Where I got me a date with a pretty little girl from Split"

You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. G_d help us all.

"They wanted Hellboy, they got Hellboy."
-superking

Fully ordained Dudeist Priest, CLDD in good standing, available for weddings, funerals, and league semifinals, PM me.
Forumosan avatar
the chief
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

24 Recommends(s)
73 Recognized(s)

Postby sandman » 15 Apr 2011, 21:25

Fortigurn wrote:

I suspect their critical thinking skills and reasoning processes are highly underdeveloped and their powers of observation are destitute. Their credulity disgusts me. How I despise them! I wish I had one of those costumes, I'd run around terrorizing my neighbourhood.

Damn it! You're supposed to make me curl my nose in contemptuousness at your academic chutzpah, not make me laugh out loud. How DARE you! My world is falling about my ears.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby Fortigurn » 15 Apr 2011, 21:53

sandman wrote:Damn it! You're supposed to make me curl my nose in contemptuousness at your academic chutzpah, not make me laugh out loud. How DARE you! My world is falling about my ears.

Well that ruined the mood. :lol: :bravo:
Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn

ORIGINAL POSTER
13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

Postby Dragonbones » 15 Apr 2011, 23:48

That was awesome! Is there any background info available?
NEW! Better for you! This post is now carb-conscious, low-fat, and gluten-free!
Forumosan avatar
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

39 Recommends(s)
113 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to YouTube and Other Video Clips