Charlie Brooker

Forum rules
Try using the YouTube BBcode when you post the video on the site, simply enter: [YouTubeBB3]URL to Video[/YouTubeBB3] or try [flv]URL to Video[/flv]

Charlie Brooker

Postby divea » 14 May 2011, 17:01

It's as if Sandman came alive on the screen :lol: BTW Where is he????

"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
362 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Re: Charlie Brooker

Postby sandman » 14 May 2011, 17:05

He's here. Never fear. Recovering from a desperate attack of the galloping lurgies that knocked me on my arse for the last week. Now back in the office, not really well enough to work, not sick enough to stand being at home alone for another day -- Wife and half-caste are absent in the outlaw hell of Shalu. I shall prevail. I will soon have whisky and a giant motherfucker of a Cuban cigar, which I shall smoke IN the house.

This post was recommended by divea (15 May 2011, 21:10)
Rating: 5.88%
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 14 May 2011, 17:06

That bloke is the shit.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=96411
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

981 Recommends(s)
370 Recognized(s)

Postby divea » 14 May 2011, 20:18

Bloody Brilliant!

"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea

ORIGINAL POSTER
362 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 15 May 2011, 21:08

I'm developing an addiction and Jimi started it!
israeloutlook.com

Liberalism - politics for those who can't do math.
Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to YouTube and Other Video Clips