What do you believe?

Re: What do you believe?

Postby OTTO » 18 Dec 2011, 00:22

TheGingerMan wrote:Fruit of wisdom?
:noway:
A likely story, indeed.
Glaring omission of the olive and the tomarto.

Did I make a mistake? I obviously meant the fruit that grew on the tree of knowledge!? I am sorry I don't know the English terms (I am not).

urodacus wrote:
OTTO wrote:
urodacus wrote:But please pray for me, if it makes you feel better.

That's not how it works, son. You have to give in order to receive. It's a law of nature; goes back to Adam and Eve getting thrown out of the Garden of Eden for pinching off the fruit of wisdom to the Japanese people getting tormented by apocalyptic catastrophies for playing with the atom.

Shirley you jest?

Japanese people play with the atom so they get tormented by earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear meltdown?

that's a bit of a poor effort.

How about:

Americans get infected with AIDS for being gay

jewish people get exterminated in WWII for being Jewish infidels controlling the world banking system.

Muslims in Iraq get smacked about the head for believing in the impurity of pork and dogs.

etc.

Anyway, growing up in Sydney, my gay friends always told me it's better to be a giver than a receiver so I agree with you on that score.

Well, I wouldn't jump into wild conclusions there. First off, I totally agree on the AIDS-phenomenon with you. I might add it's not just homosexuality, but aposta in a whole. The holocaust and the war in Iraq were clearly manmade though, I can't make out a heavenly intervention there and I would keep my distance to people who bring those events in correspondence with they victims being heathens and the murderers of Christ.

Clever flip on that receiving sentence. Of course your homosexual friends always told you about that, urodacus. Totally fine with me mate.
Forumosan avatar
OTTO
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Postby TheGingerMan » 18 Dec 2011, 00:32

OTTO wrote:
TheGingerMan wrote:Fruit of wisdom?
:noway:
A likely story, indeed.
Glaring omission of the olive and the tomarto.

Did I make a mistake?

By being a faker, then yes, of course.

I obviously meant the fruit that grew on the tree of knowledge!? I am sorry I don't know the English terms (I am not).

Yes, not very adept. We gather that. As if the fruit was anything other than a fig, and wrongfully so.
"Turne ye to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope,
even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee:"

~~~ZECHARIAH 9:12

"Or fill high hawkfell of my hand,
with skalds reward for skilled word?"

~~~Egill Skallagrimssøn, c.974

"Opinion is underrated since it is too difficult for most and not understood by the rest."
~~~elektronisk
Forumosan avatar
TheGingerMan
Entering Second Childhood (èrdù tóngnián qī)

3 Recommends(s)
187 Recognized(s)

Postby OTTO » 18 Dec 2011, 00:55

Wow Ginger, really? Now how does sounding like a 18th century scholar and putting fancy wave symbols in your signature go together? I read that post a dozen time and still don't get it. Could you rewrite that for a non-academic? Is fig short for figurative or the fruit itself?
Forumosan avatar
OTTO

Postby Fortigurn » 18 Dec 2011, 02:03

OTTO, as moderator of this forum I am going to ask you formally to take better care of your language, and to keep in mind the purpose of this thread. It is not a platform for evangelism, nor is it a platform to air bigotry. If you want to start a thread for the former purpose, go right ahead; any posts related to the latter subject will be removed. I was following this thread earlier today, and took note of you as a potentially inflammatory poster, and so you have proved to be. Tonight a co-moderator rightly amended one of your posts, which you were fortunate I didn't see in time. You're on notice.

You can improve your behaviour by sending Ginger a PM if you want to comment critically on his posting style and avatar; this kind of post, especially in this particular thread, is the fast track to disciplinary action.
Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)

13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

Postby Satellite TV » 04 Feb 2012, 18:34

OTTO wrote: I would keep my distance to people who bring those events in correspondence with they victims being heathens and the murderers of Christ.

Christ wasn't really murdered. He went willingly, so in a sense he committed assisted suicide.

Before you lived there was nothing and after you die there will be nothing. Ashes to ashes dust to dust.
It's such a pleasure living in a world where everyone is in such a hurry to be outraged over someone else’s trivial comments
Forumosan avatar
Satellite TV

Postby cyborg_ninja » 04 Feb 2012, 18:53

Satellite TV wrote:
OTTO wrote: I would keep my distance to people who bring those events in correspondence with they victims being heathens and the murderers of Christ.

Christ wasn't really murdered. He went willingly, so in a sense he committed assisted suicide.

Before you lived there was nothing and after you die there will be nothing. Ashes to ashes dust to dust.

Otto seems like he doesn't take kindly to Jewish people.
cyborg_ninja
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

4 Recommends(s)
2 Recognized(s)

Postby Satellite TV » 06 Feb 2012, 16:01

cyborg_ninja wrote:
Satellite TV wrote:

Otto seems like he doesn't take kindly to Jewish people.

I'd say he has a fetish towards Christians.
It's such a pleasure living in a world where everyone is in such a hurry to be outraged over someone else’s trivial comments
Forumosan avatar
Satellite TV

Postby Timabee » 23 Feb 2012, 06:15

The best expression of my belief is 是. It is a reminder to me that things and circumstances are the way they are because that is the way they are and that trying to devine some hidden meaning, reasoning, force or otherwise geting overly worked-up over why they are is an effort in futility. 是 is reality as it stands at this moment, time and place. I start with that. change will come But for RIGHT NOW 是.
Timabee
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)
Breakfast Store Laoban (zǎocān diàn lǎobǎn)

2 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)

Postby seoexpertrizwan » 02 May 2012, 23:19

" We have created by one who is the most omnipotent . the purpose is to severalise those among us who would do better"
this is my belief and what's your?
seoexpertrizwan

Postby jimipresley » 02 May 2012, 23:21

seoexpertrizwan wrote:" We have created by one who is the most omnipotent . the purpose is to severalise those among us who would do better"
this is my belief and what's your?

I belief you should of been putting down of the crack pipe. Me is await your badly spam with imminent.
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

888 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to Religion & Spirituality