What is your purpose in life?

Re: What is your purpose in life?

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 02 Mar 2011, 22:03

Fortigurn wrote:They are one of the Australian government's preferred overseas adoption agencies, due to their lengthy history and excellent reputation, not to mention various government awards. I advertised Zhong Yi and gave some details here.

Thank you for that.

I will bookmark the site, and see what I can do.

This has given me food for thought.

Anyone looking for a purpose could hardly do better than starting with an orphanage.
israeloutlook.com

Liberalism - politics for those who can't do math.
Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

Postby RobinTaiwan » 02 Mar 2011, 22:11

TaiwanD?

Hello? HELLO? :ponder:
Spring would be something else if winter was as white as it is made out to be.
Forumosan avatar
RobinTaiwan
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

2 Recommends(s)
21 Recognized(s)

Postby Fortigurn » 02 Mar 2011, 22:36

Got To Be Kidding wrote:
Fortigurn wrote:They are one of the Australian government's preferred overseas adoption agencies, due to their lengthy history and excellent reputation, not to mention various government awards. I advertised Zhong Yi and gave some details here.

Thank you for that.

I will bookmark the site, and see what I can do.

This has given me food for thought.

If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch with me via PM. I would be very happy to introduce you.

Anyone looking for a purpose could hardly do better than starting with an orphanage.

I agree.

RobinTaiwan wrote:Fortigurn,

Great work and great posts! :thumbsup:

Thanks. As I've said to a few people the best form of praise is co-involvement; I would love to see more Forumosans get involved with Zhong Yi. There are plenty of people here who do great work for charities (even crusty old sandman sponsors a kiddy), and who even run them, so I'm hardly the only person doing their bit to make this part of the world a little brighter.
Hiking gear.
Forumosan avatar
Fortigurn
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)
Former City Mayor (qiánrèn shìzhǎng)

13 Recommends(s)
33 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Religion & Spirituality