Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Braco - Gazing Hourly

Braco - Gazing Hourly

Postby Nuit » 14 Apr 2011, 09:14

Croatian Super-Healer Braco unexplainably heals with his gaze alone. He does not ever speak during a healing

Ok, it was a toss-up between Fun & Games and here, but the sun is shining and I'm feeling charitable. Braco is a professional gazer, he stands on a stage and looks at you. You look back, and become enveloped in his aura.

What a dude. So simple. So effortless.

And very smart to call himself a Gazer rather than a Starer. Staring implies rudeness, gazing is just that much more mystical.
I wonder how one starts off in that business. Are there failed gazers out there, ones who tried, who booked venues, but the people who came said "Sorry mate, but I'm just not feeling anything here", "Your gaze, don't get me wrong, but it's just not right."

And are long hair and robes de rigueur? The nod-to-the-Son-of-God look.

It's raining again here. I'm rising up like a beautiful bubble to the surface.

A wicked wind whips up the hill, a handful of hopeful words.
I was what you would call seriously strung out.
Forumosan avatar
Nuit
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

ORIGINAL POSTER
73 Recommends(s)
93 Recognized(s)

Re: Braco - Gazing Hourly

Postby Tempo Gain » 14 Apr 2011, 10:10

It's a SNL sketch or something right?
Forumosan avatar
Tempo Gain
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

301 Recommends(s)
303 Recognized(s)

Re: Braco - Gazing Hourly

Postby Dr. McCoy » 14 Apr 2011, 10:24

If he burned that picture into that fence with his eyes I wouldn't mess with him.
Forumosan avatar
Dr. McCoy
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

146 Recommends(s)
95 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Religion & Spirituality