Boxing Gyms?

While Taiwan is home to some fantastic martial arts traditions, newer and less traditional martial arts are also growing strong. From tai chi chuan to Brazilian jujitsu, this is the forum for fighters!

Re: Boxing Gyms?

Postby kuanchengsong » 11 May 2012, 11:00

reyoutiao wrote:
kuanchengsong wrote:

That looks pretty cool. And agreed about the grimy gyms with more people to train with.
I have to ask, since my Chinese skills and Taipei geography is quite sketchy, which of those is closest to Tianmu?

Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone in the Tianmu area wants to train boxing or Muay Thai, or just go running, please let me know. I'm currently trekking quite far downtown to train.
I mainly practice Muay Thai, but I love the sweet science, too. And you can't beat running for an activity that sucks and is beneficial for fight sports.

I saw where you were on the map and you are actually pretty close to 2 gyms. one of which I think is a pretty good boxing gym located in lujhou near Sanmin senior high school. I believe its called kenjon boxing. the other 2 or smaller near Nehui Songhan district. when i go to Taiwan im probably going to go train at kenjon. dont know about muay thai, but if you find some gyms let me know.
kuanchengsong
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Previous

x

Return to Martial Arts