Drummer wanted for classic rock and blues band

Have we forgotten anything? Can't find the right place to post your ad? For everything else, post here.

Drummer wanted for classic rock and blues band

Postby wonder » 18 Apr 2012, 20:33

We are a four-piece classic rock band that leans on some well known rock 'n' blues players from the heyday of music. If you are a decent drummer and would like to play in a performing band, this is is your shot at some cool gigs.

We are based in Southern Taiwan and we have good practice space with a nice PA system and all the equipment you need in downtown Kaoshsiung. That means you don't have to bring a full drum set with you for every practice.

At the moment we are just getting off the ground but our present drummer has had to quit because of health reasons and time commitments.

Most of the tunes we play are extremely well known and very catchy. At our last gig we were swamped by TW fans who wanted our CD, not realizing that we do indeed play classic rock cover tunes. But to each his own!

Please send me a PM or mail me direct at pcandrew@hotmail.com if you are interested. It's a lot of fun.
"Close up I am big but far away I'm small and hardly here at all."
Ray Davies from The Kinks
wonder
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

ORIGINAL POSTER
6 Recognized(s)

Re: Drummer wanted for classic rock and blues band

Postby Super Hans » 18 Apr 2012, 20:42

It's a shame you're down south or I might be inclined to join you.
The bones got the wrong detail I hoped it would have for you
Safe for a shin bone or even a hand
It's such a lonely ride...
Forumosan avatar
Super Hans
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

42 Recommends(s)
149 Recognized(s)

Re: Drummer wanted for classic rock and blues band

Postby wonder » 19 Apr 2012, 12:01

Yes...T'is a shame. If you ever move down south where the sun almost always shines, drop me a line.

Cheers. :notworthy:
"Close up I am big but far away I'm small and hardly here at all."
Ray Davies from The Kinks
wonder

ORIGINAL POSTER
6 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Everything Else