Any accountants working in Taiwan?

Moderator: John

Any accountants working in Taiwan?

Postby Kobayashi » 31 May 2012, 10:22

I'm a CA (Canada) and CPA (New Hampshire) who has studied Chinese in the past but it's been 3 - 4 years since I used it regularly.

My wife wants to have our child in Taiwan so, with great interruption to my career in Canada, I now find myself in Taiwan waiting for this child to be born and not much to do every day.

Been on this site for a while now and haven't seen any postings from accountants but if there are any out there I would love to hear from you.

Just like to hear about your experiences and whether it would be worthwhile persuing a career over here.

PM me if it's easier and you don't feel like writing a long response.
Kobayashi
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Any accountants working in Taiwan?

Postby PigBloodCake » 31 May 2012, 10:33

Kobayashi wrote:I'm a CA (Canada) and CPA (New Hampshire) who has studied Chinese in the past but it's been 3 - 4 years since I used it regularly.

My wife wants to have our child in Taiwan so, with great interruption to my career in Canada, I now find myself in Taiwan waiting for this child to be born and not much to do every day.

Been on this site for a while now and haven't seen any postings from accountants but if there are any out there I would love to hear from you.

Just like to hear about your experiences and whether it would be worthwhile persuing a career over here.

PM me if it's easier and you don't feel like writing a long response.

Congrats buddy. You have a profession that pays more (and way more with your CPA) than engineers here in the 'wan.

Go with either 104.com.tw or a headhunter for your pot of gold.
Life is a bitch and death is her sister.

I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
PigBloodCake
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)

9 Recommends(s)
27 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Working in Taiwan