Best Mexican Restaurant of 2011

Help us recognize the best restaurants, bars, and pubs in Taiwan. Place your vote in each poll before 1 Jan 2012

Moderators: elektronisk, citizen k

Forum rules
Please post requests for new categories in the Best of 2011 polls in this thread - over here. Please include at least three poll options to get it started. We will review it and decide whether to include it asap

The best Mexican restaurant is?

Poll ended at 01 Jan 2012, 16:54

Don Burrito (Kaohsiung)
No votes
Eddy's Cantina
28%
Macho Tacos
21%
Mayan Grill
17%
Tacos2Go!
24%
Other (please post name)
10%

Total votes : 29

Re: Best Mexican Restaurant of 2011

Postby golf » 03 Jan 2012, 12:57

tango42 wrote:
golf wrote:墨氏 near high-speed rail station in Zuoying. It's not quite authentic, but price is unbeatable. I often see expats eating at the restaurant. Everytime I go to Pingdong, I stop by Zuoying for 1 hour for the super performance/price ratio in this restaurant.

Can you give more information? I find myself near Zuoying station frequently looking for food.

墨式複合式餐廳

(07)347-8066

高雄市左營區重信路581號

Bon appetit!
https://www.google.com.tw/#q=%E8%96%91% ... A%E5%A3%AB
Get to the 1st Facebook page result (薑博士), click "Like" and:
Stay tuned with the world's most innovative drying technology that will change the territories of the world's food industry.
golf
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

15 Recommends(s)
12 Recognized(s)

Re: Best Mexican Restaurant of 2011

Postby Eddy_Burrito » 21 Dec 2012, 21:57

Well thanx everybody I just recieved my award for this today and im very appreciative of it. Thanx to all who voted , i really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.
Eddy
Eddy's Cantina, Home style Mexican food passed down from generations from Guadalajara (Mexico) to Canada and now to Taiwan. Come and try us out! Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with all the new news, www.facebook.com/eddyscantinataiwan. 2873-7612 if you want to make a reservation or gimme a ring 0919336444, Eddy
www.eddyscantina.com
Eddy_Burrito
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

2 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Best of 2011