Centipedes in my lemon tree

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Re: Centipedes in my lemon tree

Postby antarcticbeech » 22 Apr 2012, 12:22

So, can the OP give us an update as to the centipede infestation? Is he still alive? :p
X
Forumosan avatar
antarcticbeech
Wild Chicken Bus Driver (yě jī chē sī jī)

162 Recommends(s)
161 Recognized(s)

Postby Damage » 23 Apr 2012, 19:47

I actually didn't do a single thing I said I was going to do. Nor did I take anyone's advice. They kind of just left on their own. I was probably giving off bad vibes.
Forumosan avatar
Damage
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby antarcticbeech » 27 Apr 2012, 01:24

See? No need to spend money on poison to kill innocent critters! :D Hopefully you can make some lemonade from the lemons. :lol:
X
Forumosan avatar
antarcticbeech

162 Recommends(s)
161 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Open Forum