Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Postby Zla'od » 29 Apr 2012, 11:32

Dan2006, I agree with you about the drug industry, and sympathize with your skepticism towards Western medicine. I encourage you to apply the same skepticsm towards Chinese medicine.
[I can't resist pasting this brilliant post by Bryan Davis, from dharmawheel.net)
Here is how I introduced [Buddhism to] my grandmother when she saw a chenrezig pendant hanging in my car:

Grandmother: Is that Buddha? Are you some kine of Buddhist? (in a sarcastic aggressive tone)
Me: No, it's a Chinese Jesus. (anything with Asian flair to her was chinese)
Grandmother: (tone now changed to happy and excited) Really? I did'nt know chinese had jesus?
Zla'od
Night Market Cop (yè shì tiáo zi)
Night Market Cop (yè shì tiáo zi)

56 Recognized(s)

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Postby dan2006 » 29 Apr 2012, 11:58

Zla'od wrote:Dan2006, I agree with you about the drug industry, and sympathize with your skepticism towards Western medicine. I encourage you to apply the same skepticsm towards Chinese medicine.

I would agree with that reasoning in normal circumstances but since it has worked for me, I can't rightly criticize it.
dan2006
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

52 Recommends(s)
56 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Open Forum