Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Postby Zla'od » 29 Apr 2012, 11:32

Dan2006, I agree with you about the drug industry, and sympathize with your skepticism towards Western medicine. I encourage you to apply the same skepticsm towards Chinese medicine.
Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) forbade withdrawing the penis from a free woman unless she gives permission. Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 950)
Zla'od
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

62 Recognized(s)

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals Forbidden from doing Manipulation? WTF?!!!

Postby dan2006 » 29 Apr 2012, 11:58

Zla'od wrote:Dan2006, I agree with you about the drug industry, and sympathize with your skepticism towards Western medicine. I encourage you to apply the same skepticsm towards Chinese medicine.

I would agree with that reasoning in normal circumstances but since it has worked for me, I can't rightly criticize it.
Forumosan avatar
dan2006
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)

53 Recommends(s)
63 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Open Forum