A dream 7/11

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

A dream 7/11

Postby tommy525 » 22 Jun 2012, 01:59

Had a pretty funny dream the other day of a very advanced 7/11 in Taiwan. Seeing how they offer coffee now and a place to sit, perhaps this is not far off.

It was huge. Outside were merry go round type wooden horses that kids could ride on. They move up and down. It was essentially a large kiddie playground. Inside was the usual 7/11 but much larger, and there was a machine inside where you could get a massage. You put your card in a machine adn lay down on your tummy and the machine essentially clamps down on you and gives you a massage.
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
619 Recommends(s)
387 Recognized(s)

Re: A dream 7/11

Postby housecat » 22 Jun 2012, 07:10

If the 7 marketing people read this, they'll soon all have those Japanese massage chairs installed. Good grief. Cant' be that far away, then, for the Motel 7. Rent it out by the month and just freakin' LIVE there! How convienient!
Forumosan avatar
housecat
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)
Almost a God (jīhū shì shén)

96 Recommends(s)
115 Recognized(s)

Postby grandfeller » 25 Jun 2012, 16:21

Dreamland 7-11 - awesome. Maybe that's where we go when we die.
grandfeller
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

12 Recommends(s)
4 Recognized(s)

Postby Enigma » 25 Jun 2012, 16:48

My wonderland 7-11 changed ownership. They used to have 2 nice canopied tables outside. I live near a lot of factories, thus many Pinay and Viets that would go buy their dinner and eat it at the tables. Heaven forbid that they would use the garbage cans so the old owner removed the bins so garbage got left on the tables.
New owner went one step further and has now removed the tables. End result is that now there is no place to eat, no place to drink in the open air and no place for me to sit and sip. BASTARDS! New owner won't last long. Also the cute girl that was alway knowing my need for ice, water and scotch got fired. BASTARDS! (Oh, I said that already but WTF!)
Enigma
Time to Marry a Local (gāi qǔ tái wān lǎo pó jià tái wān lǎo gōng liǎo)

15 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Postby divea » 25 Jun 2012, 17:23

First tommy's fantasies now we are subject to his banal dreams too :roll:
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

367 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)

Postby Enigma » 25 Jun 2012, 18:21

divea wrote:First tommy's fantasies now we are subject to his banal dreams too :roll:

Kisses from me and I guess Tommy too.
Enigma

15 Recommends(s)
10 Recognized(s)

Postby Kobayashi » 25 Jun 2012, 20:50

Do your dreams really need to be posted?
Kobayashi
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

1 Recognized(s)

Postby tomthorne » 25 Jun 2012, 20:55

None of the 7-11s near me have the big silver cans of Asahi. It really pisses me off.
tomthorne
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)
National Security Advisor (guójiā ānquán gùwèn)

217 Recommends(s)
179 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 25 Jun 2012, 21:17

tomthorne wrote:None of the 7-11s near me have the big silver cans of Asahi. It really pisses me off.

Asahi is poison. They are doing you a favour mate.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

102 Recommends(s)
347 Recognized(s)

Postby Steviebike » 25 Jun 2012, 21:33

Motel 7-11. Check in from 7pm, leave by 11am. Could work a dream. Get it... dream? Yea?
Just checking but you're a South African Engrish Teachur right? No. I'm a Russian nuclear physicist.
Forumosan avatar
Steviebike
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)
Betelnut Beauty (bīnglang Xī Shī)

70 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Proceed to Open Forum