English blog

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

English blog

Postby derekryans » 13 Jul 2012, 02:40

Hey guys, my name is Derek and I started an English blog. I'll be introducing stuff around Taiwan, mainly Taipei. You know, food, places to go, more food, some Taiwanese culture stuff that I face every day as a Taiwanese American, etc.

I was hoping that this would give me a chance to practice my writing and connect with some other English speaking people in Taiwan. If you ever have any questions and you would like me to write about it, I'll do the best I can!

http://abcfatboy.blogspot.tw/

Thanks!
derekryans
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

English blog

Postby headhonchoII » 13 Jul 2012, 05:00

Nice BLOG name!
I can remember the fourth of July runnin' through the backwood bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin' chasin' down a hoodoo there
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
headhonchoII
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1480 Recommends(s)
556 Recognized(s)

Return to Open Forum