Chinese girls vs Taiwan girls

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Re: Chinese girls vs Taiwan girls

Postby StuartCa » 03 Aug 2012, 15:21

divea wrote:
headhonchoII wrote:We probably need to open a Tommy forum and stick his stuff in there. That would settle things down for a while. :popcorn: .
STFU is not very charming is it.

No it isn't, but he seeps through the system. Time and again, starting creepy threads and they're usually 6 pages long before anyone gets to it. There is a weight loss thread and yet Tommy has the gall to go and start a crappy 'you get fat when you think you are thin' thread, which is basically weight loss stuff...no one reports on Tommy because no one ever does anything about him. In this administration he has a free hand, and Tommy can be great when he is on a tight rein and systematically temped. But it needs to be done.

Moderating Tommy is like arresting the village idiot every time he flashes someone. He doesn't really know what he's doing and he doesn't mean anything malicious by it. I think the Chief's response is the best.
If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home. ~James Michener
Forumosan avatar
StuartCa
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

15 Recommends(s)
16 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 Aug 2012, 15:40

ChewDawg wrote:
divea wrote:
the chief wrote:Shut the fuck up.

Muah!

Tommy, don't get too worked up about the Chief's rudeness. He just gets angry when topics of discussion aren't about mullets, roadkill rodents, and curling---the holy trinity in his neck of the woods. :lol:

thats just his way of saying HOWDY DOODY. I know the secret handshake :lol:
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
608 Recommends(s)
379 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 Aug 2012, 15:42

divea wrote:
ChewDawg wrote:
divea wrote:
the chief wrote:Shut the fuck up.

Muah!

Tommy, don't get too worked up about the Chief's rudeness. He just gets angry when topics of discussion aren't about mullets, roadkill rodents, and curling---the holy trinity in his neck of the woods. :lol:

Yeah like Tommy is the kinds to get upset. He is throwing away money to get someone to marry him and yet can't shut up about 'Easy Girls'. I think he's past the chief....don't you worry!

well if you were tommy you would understand why he has to PAY someone to marry him :) poor buzzard. haha.

but dont worry folks, i posted this thread because the dude has a lot of interesting stuff to say bout China, thats the reason.

and hurrah hurrah, I finally sent off in the post yesterday my 1-129f application for my fiancee to come over here. Now its wait for the HOMELAND SECURITY (of all people) to deposit my 350 dollars in their bank and scrutinize me and her for reasons not to import her (they cant stop me, im already here). And hopefully this process will be quick. It can take 2 to 4 months. Then its another month for the US embassy folks to invite her over for an inspection (I mean interview) to check if she really knows what shes doing (marrying the infamous tommy). And hopefully that will go on thru with a doddle. Adn then she can come over here. And i may be too busy to post again for eons. Or certainly not with much regularity. As i willl be too busy tending after my little missus to troll the net for articles of interest (however thin) for you folks to digest (ie upset your lunch). :)

And i stand by my point. TW girls cant cook (until they have been married for years) to save their lives !

oh and to my fan club here. Thank you once again. And my thick rhino hide is just fine thank you.

And no matter what happens . my CAT ABSOLUTELY ADORES ME AND THINKS IM THE GREATEST DUDE in the world (or at least in CALIFORNIA).

oh and to dear old divea. You are cordially invited to attend my wedding reception in Paris (at your own ticket cost) . psst dont anyone tell her its meant to be had in Vegas. :discodance: Oh and darling? You could put me on iggy? It would spare you the inevitable 200 dollar/hour trips to the shrink? Or the high blood pressure pills? :thumbsup: PEACE !
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
608 Recommends(s)
379 Recognized(s)

Postby ceevee369 » 03 Aug 2012, 16:16

Tommy, while I liked some of your posts ( some) , you can be as wise full of utter crap.

I don't need to know how your process goes of inviting your spouse to-be and the paperwork as other stuff, but I take it as an offense generalizing " Taiwanese girls can't cook".
If so, I wish you luck with your future Bride and MacDonald life.

Why don't you take a brake - or start posting on California based forums?
Forumosan avatar
ceevee369
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

50 Recommends(s)
27 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 Aug 2012, 16:19

Gosh, dont take my words literally always lah. Like my thread bout getting my goat? Some people really think its bout getting goats lah. NO lah. I try to be just funny lah.

OF course many TW girls good cooks 4 sure. But just that I never found any that i knew who could do more then throw something in microwave lah.

Thats just me tho.. way.

Of course you wife cook good :thumbsup:

(and i better like INdonesian food from now on)

p.s. there ARE no california based forums Its not interesting enough to have a forum.
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
608 Recommends(s)
379 Recognized(s)

Postby the chief » 03 Aug 2012, 19:41

headhonchoII wrote:We probably need to open a Tommy forum and stick his stuff in there. That would settle things down for a while. :popcorn: .
STFU is not very charming is it.

Crap, after all this time and energy I expended trying to be charming.

Guess it's back to Step fucking One.
"Got to hurry back to my hotel room
Where I got me a date with a pretty little girl from Split"

You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. G_d help us all.

"They wanted Hellboy, they got Hellboy."
-superking

Fully ordained Dudeist Priest, CLDD in good standing, available for weddings, funerals, and league semifinals, PM me.
Forumosan avatar
the chief
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

24 Recommends(s)
73 Recognized(s)

Postby 914 » 03 Aug 2012, 21:52

The chief came out of hiding. That means this thread wheely wheely got his goat.

Fuzz, err-time i stumble upon a tommy thread i feel like im in high school.

Oh shite, titties!
Stfu, tommy. Im gonna beat u up!
Not like shes your sister or anything.
I said shut up!
Hey, he wasn't talking about your mom, 'mkay??
Yeah, pick onsomeone your own size. Hes harmless.
I wanna beat him up too, and im a chick.
That's what she said.
You suck. I hate you all.
You murderer of love!

Whenever I have to moderate one of these I just want to go skip class and have a smoke.
Messages are sent from my iPad so if you find any errors, you may keep them. Myspacebarhasissues.
Forumosan avatar

Location: YVR to SFO to TPE; Now in semi-retirement in Sky Mother
35 Recommends(s)
38 Recognized(s)

Postby the chief » 03 Aug 2012, 21:56

914 wrote:The chief came out of hiding. That means this thread wheely wheely got his goat.

Fuzz, err-time i stumble upon a tommy thread i feel like im in high school.

Oh shite, titties!
Stfu, tommy. Im gonna beat u up!
Not like shes your sister or anything.
I said shut up!
Hey, he wasn't talking about your mom, 'mkay??
Yeah, pick onsomeone your own size. Hes harmless.
I wanna beat him up too, and im a chick.
That's what she said.
You suck. I hate you all.
You murderer of love!

Whenever I have to moderate one of these I just want to go skip class and have a smoke.

I love you, man.
"Got to hurry back to my hotel room
Where I got me a date with a pretty little girl from Split"

You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. G_d help us all.

"They wanted Hellboy, they got Hellboy."
-superking

Fully ordained Dudeist Priest, CLDD in good standing, available for weddings, funerals, and league semifinals, PM me.

This post was recommended by 914 (04 Aug 2012, 14:17)
Rating: 4%
Forumosan avatar
the chief

24 Recommends(s)
73 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 Aug 2012, 22:14

I feel like I must be one of those two pink lady mini fairies, you know, the ones that can summon MOTHRA (aka the chief ) ?? :roflmao:

I mean who else can get the chief out of his cocoon eh?
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
608 Recommends(s)
379 Recognized(s)

Postby louisfriend » 03 Aug 2012, 22:22

China girls: think English teachers have money
Taiwan girls: know better
Forumosan avatar
louisfriend
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

93 Recommends(s)
120 Recognized(s)
In Taiwan since: 27 Jul 1912

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Open Forum