Taiwan Sperm Banks

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Postby Bassman » 27 Nov 2003, 14:34

Wouldn't a night out at Carnegies be better?
Use my randy great uncles line "how'd you like a baby by me?" and see how far you get. Slap, whack, and not bloody likely.

Seriously, I think Spack has a point and I agree with his point about a trophy child. However, for the right amount..... :wink:
Forumosan avatar
Bassman
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

3 Recognized(s)

Postby wolf_reinhold » 27 Nov 2003, 16:14

She thinks perhaps we don't want it because it wasn't planned.

So of course you are going to give it away, right?
"Foreigners are just not as smart as we Chinese people."
Yen Ta-jen
Kinmen (Jinmen) deputy county commissioner
Quoted in the Taipei Times, June 27, 2001
Forumosan avatar
wolf_reinhold
"Drinks for the House!"

2 Recognized(s)

Postby Griggs » 27 Nov 2003, 16:51

wolf_reinhold wrote:
She thinks perhaps we don't want it because it wasn't planned.

So of course you are going to give it away, right?

A sperm donation is a possibility. :wink: .But I think we'll be keeping Jr.
Griggs

Postby t.ukyo » 11 Dec 2003, 01:11

Mod lang, I know that the NCKU hospital in Tainan has a sperm bank, but they don't take "white sperm".
My girlfriend studied medicine there and back then when we were a bit short of cash I was considering donating some of my kids instead of throwing them into the trash can all the time. Turns out, they didn't want it. Lack of demand maybe? But they pay pretty well, I hear, like 5000 a shot.
You would also need high-quality sperm, means more than 50% of the sperm must be alive. There aren't that many man around with sperm like this, I was told. Maybe because of the high polution in Taiwan.
Forumosan avatar
t.ukyo
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Postby maoman » 11 Dec 2003, 01:48

Spack wrote:I wouldn't feel confortable giving sperm to somebody I wasn't absolutely convinced was going to raise the child well. I would hate to think that my son or daughter was being mistreated by a weirdo parent who just wanted some kind of trophy child.

Exactly right. Hell, I won't let my dog procreate in Taiwan, because the majority of dog owners here don't meet my standards for dog ownership. (He gets neutered after CNY). Fat chance I'd let them get their mitts on my offspring. (I don't need to be neutered - I'm married...)
Forumosan avatar
maoman

76 Recommends(s)
43 Recognized(s)

Postby Comrade Stalin » 11 Dec 2003, 10:00

One weekend when I was in college, a group of us got really and truly stoned. The dreaded "munchies" struck and we realized we didn't have enough money for pizza. Nobody really wanted to sell blood so I came up with the idea of going to the sperm bank. The problem was none of us knew where it was or it's hours. So I called Information. At first the operator didn't understand what I was talking about......when she finally understood, she started laughing her ass off and called the other operators over to listen. Anyway, we never did find out the phone number for the sperm bank and ended up having to sell blood. The pizza was good and we had enough to score some more. :lol:
"I got very well acquainted with Joe Stalin, and I like old Joe! He is a decent fellow." - Harry Truman after the Potsdam Conference
Comrade Stalin
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

4 Recognized(s)

Postby Huang Guang Chen » 11 Dec 2003, 10:09

. . . and no doubt providing an unexpected double delight to the recipient. "Whoa, this blood shit's way cool!"

:lol:

HG
Forumosan avatar
Huang Guang Chen
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

15 Recommends(s)
44 Recognized(s)

Postby Bu Lai En » 11 Dec 2003, 13:10

but they don't take "white sperm".

It comes in other colours?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have news. Good news from Notting Hill. The consignment of white gold for Mr Anderson has arrived.

http://theboolion.wordpress.com/ Image
Forumosan avatar
Bu Lai En

15 Recognized(s)

Re: Taiwan Sperm Banks

Postby Warwick Babe » 23 Apr 2012, 11:07

I know a couple of expat couples working in the Hsinchu science park go there for treatment.

icryobank in Hsinchu
http://www.icryobank.com/donate

Address:
No. 12, Dōngmén St, Dong District
Hsinchu City, Taiwan 300
Or email them for details:
globe0809@gmail.com
Warwick Babe
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

Re: Taiwan Sperm Banks

Postby Zla'od » 23 Apr 2012, 12:11

Do what I do--pretend to be a schoolgirl, then sell your soiled panties to Japanese perverts.

There's some fat woman on the internet who gets people to send her money in exchange for the privilege of watching her eat.

And have you heard of "Cowboy Town"? White men really can get paid for donating sperm there, although not necessarily for purposes of procreation, and you have to help with the injection process.
Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) forbade withdrawing the penis from a free woman unless she gives permission. Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 950)
Zla'od
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

62 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to Open Forum