News From the Renegade Province - Pissed myself

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, TheGingerMan, Rockefeller

Forum rules
Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Temporary Forum.

News From the Renegade Province - Pissed myself

Postby Bu Lai En » 28 Feb 2002, 13:29

Poagao,I just read your News From the Renegade Province http://www.poagao.org/pnews.htm and I pissed myself laughing. 'onya.
Bri
I have news. Good news from Notting Hill. The consignment of white gold for Mr Anderson has arrived.

http://theboolion.wordpress.com/ Image
Forumosan avatar
Bu Lai En
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
15 Recognized(s)

Pissed myself

Postby Poagao » 28 Feb 2002, 13:38

Well, go clean yerself up, fer cryin' out loud!

Someone actually read it, though. Wow. That's the kind of surprise you have to sit down for a while and digest.
Forumosan avatar
Poagao
Thinking of Having Kids (xiǎng yào shēng xiǎo hái)

5 Recommends(s)
74 Recognized(s)

Pissed myself

Postby dangrmous » 28 Feb 2002, 19:57

Read the story about Penghu, great writing! You painted the picture quite nicely. Next time I'm back in Formosa I'll have to get some people together and go out there, esp. off-season!
dangrmous

Pissed myself

Postby Poagao » 01 Mar 2002, 01:55

Ooh, I think I'm going to faint from all of this attention! I'd blush and say "Aw, shucks," if I actually did that kind of thing.

Penghu's interesting, easy to get to, but the winter wind is not something I'd like to deal with there. I'd wait for spring or fall to go. Probably pretty nice there today. Any posters live in Penghu? I was wondering when I was there whether any foreigners live in Jinmen, Mazu or Penghu.
Forumosan avatar
Poagao

5 Recommends(s)
74 Recognized(s)

Pissed myself

Postby The Big Babou » 01 Mar 2002, 03:50

Hi,
Last September I met a couple of Aussies in Makung (Penghu) who were running a windsurfing shop. They told me there were about 4 or 5 foreigners living in Penghu. However, I also spotted about 5 or 6 Mormons "doin' the rounds", so to speak....
Forumosan avatar
The Big Babou
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

Pissed myself

Postby Jennifer » 01 Mar 2002, 14:37

ROTFLMAO!

Pretty funny stuff... now I have to bookmark ya.

Jennifer
Domestic Goddess
Jennifer

Pissed myself

Postby Poagao » 01 Mar 2002, 15:25

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jennifer:
<strong>...now I have to bookmark ya.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh NO! I'm not sure if I can handle that kind of pressure!
Forumosan avatar
Poagao

5 Recommends(s)
74 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Open Forum